Offline stores is it a way to earn a passive income?

Wiserr

Good day all, I'm wanting to ask you guys this question and here it is, do you think offline stores can also generate you a passive income?, For me I can say everything depends on you and your personal efforts if you are serious type in your business then you'll earn money, offline store is a way to earn a passive income offline but it all depends on you, you are the one to determine if it will be passive or not, what I meant here is that how you give it your attention and time will matters a lot, the reason why I said this is because this what I've noticed with most business individuals they will start up a business with the aim to make good profits but they will not give the business a good attention, this leads to crashing down of the business, but if you are a wise person don't let that to happen to you, you are the one to control your business don't let it to control you, the worse mistake you cat ever make is to let your business to control you, control your business, that's all I can say about this I will love to hear your opinions on this, thank you.