Non Paying Forums

Sprite1950

The chances are if you are working on Trendri you are here because you want to make some extra money but what about forums you find interesting that don't pay. Do you belong to any? Even though I am financially stable I enjoy reading and learning from other people so this kind of writing has become a hobby for me. Of course I enjoy the rewards, who wouldn't, but I also enjoy reading posts on Quora because there isn't anything you couldn't find an answer to there and I like giving people the benefit of my experience as well as learning from them.

Do you post on any non paying forums just for pleasure?

Wole.K

I am partially active on some non paying forums. I have been a member on Trendri for some time now and its a great news that Trendri pays for posting. I will be looking forward to earn from this site also. In non paying community forums i participate if i find a reason to post or if the topic or conversation interest me. I haven't really get involved in a forum that pays so this forum will surely be my first site to earn from.

I just have few forums on my list that i visit but non of them really pays, there process is really tedious if you have to earn from them.