NON FUNGIBLE TOKENS

Josemendez

Verified member
There has been current trend of non fungible tokens in the cryptocurrency world ,and some of these tokens costs huge amount of dollars. I remember Elon selling a music nft for 1$ million .

The good thing about NFT is the fact that anything can be an NFT ; be it music , pictures and the likes . Just as cryptocurrency , NFT can be staked and earn rewards which can be converted to other cryptocurrency. They can also be sold for cash.

Is there anyone who has acquired some low cost NFT from the popular market places such as atomic hub , opensea ,etc ? What do you guys think about non fungible tokens? .

Being an early adopter will really be profitable.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Thanks a lot for expatiating more around this Non Fungible Tokens (NFT) investment option in the digital currency market. I heard about it, bit never understood all about it. Your explanation have broadened my understanding around this NFT projects, in which one can sell any item or creative art in an Non Fungible token way and later convert it to real crypto.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Fungible and Non Fungible difference is mentioned earlier too - Fungible vs Non-Fungibility Cryptocurrency Right now, CryptoKitty is the only known NFT, and it is unpopular due to its value difference. From my side, I keep myself away from NFT, it is more unsure with its value. All popular cryptocurrencies are fungible.

Flow-er

We heard about the story of a boy who minted his selfie into NFT and he sold millions of copies. This is the endless opportunities in the NFT world. Non-fungible Tokens are gaining popularity in the cryptography and blockchain communities. The beauty of NFTs is that the amount of money you may make is huge, and it can be quite surprising at times. A single mint might be worth millions of dollars. That is, you could make an NFT of an artwork and sell it for as much as $3 million on the NFT marketplace. This is feasible if you sell one NFT for $3 and have the opportunity to sell millions of Tokens, which is highly likely. A large number of people are becoming interested in the NFT space. Meta has recently expressed an interest in NFTs. The likes of Amazons are also willing to put hands on NFTs. This space actually creates fortune for the content creators. You could develop your content into an art and mint it as NFT. You will sell it at any amount that you wished to sell and you will make a very huge profit. That is the Major reason why so many institutions and individuals are getting involved in NFT.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Since a lot of people are earning a lot of money from Non Fungible Tokens, I am very much interested in earning money through NFT. I joined Opensea and solsea for this purpose. I have not started on solsea yet, but I have listed on NFT on opensea, however, I have not sold my NFT. If you want to start selling NFT, you can join opensea. Crete opensea account by integrating Metamask wallet or coinbase wallet. Once you have connected your wallet, you are ready to go. You can uplod your image, photograph, and digital art, pay gas fees for mining your NFT and it will go live in a few minutes. Before you can pay for the gs fees, you need some ETH on your connected wallet so that you can pay for gas fees. How much gas fees you need to pay depends on various factors. Opensea also has no- gas fees option, for this you need to use polygon blockchain instead of Ethereum. Now, you might want to know, is it actually easy to make money from NFT. Well, I do not have an answer because I listed my NFT three months ago but it is unsold.