News after Bitcoin Drops Below $26,000

otisbrown723

As the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission postponed important ETF judgments that were anticipated on Friday, traders' expectations for a long-term recovery were dampened. As a result, Bitcoin and other major tokens lost all of their weekly gains.

Bitcoin (BTC) lost ground around $26,000, reversing all of this week's gains. Major cryptocurrencies ether (ETH) and solana (SOL), as well as dogecoin (DOGE), have all lost value over the last day.

BCH, or bitcoin cash, fell 7.7% elsewhere. On Friday, only tron (TRX) and toncoin (TON), each up over 1% despite no apparent catalysts, were positive.

Bash4j

Being the start of September or postponing the ETF judgement may be difficult to gauge Bitcoin's and other Alts' price action based on a few-day performance. Bitcoin may choose to break the bearish trend this September and close in the green for the first time in six years. Thus, traders should keep an eye out for favorable fundamentals like adopting AI trading bots or crypto copy trading from experienced traders on reliable platforms like Bitget and a few others as we await the next leg up.

BashirJasper

As the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission postponed important ETF judgments that were anticipated on Friday, traders' expectations for a long-term recovery were dampened. As a result, Bitcoin and other major tokens lost all of their weekly gains.

Bitcoin (BTC) lost ground around $26,000, reversing all of this week's gains. Major cryptocurrencies ether (ETH) and solana (SOL), as well as dogecoin (DOGE), have all lost value over the last day.

BCH, or bitcoin cash, fell 7.7% elsewhere. On Friday, only tron (TRX) and toncoin (TON), each up over 1% despite no apparent catalysts, were positive.
Well, the real bear is September! It's my traditional time to DCA. Wanna still add some BTC and BGB. My ETH bag is okay for now until I see a real pull back