Bitcoin jumped following a positive news from mexico

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Despite the fact that Salinas claimed that he will soon accept Bitcoin when it comes to financial operations conducted by his bank, you should know that the finace miniter of Mexico has stated that Bitcoin and other altcoions are actually banned in the country. I am really not sure how both the things will work. I think Salinas would need to wait until the government unbans the Bitcoin.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This excessive good news will eventually favour Bitcoin to the moon. With the rate, several investors like banks and different individual whales are pulling their powerful strings towards Bitcoin, it will benefit the dip buyers on the long run. And I think very soon the influence of the influencers who uses it to disrupt the growth of Bitcoin,will lose in it's ground from decieving people.

Bull run is upon us, as I believe the era of the bear run will soon be over.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
You have spoken well! It is very obvious that bitcoin will record a big boost in the future. It is on record that whenever it dipped , it will recover greatly by ascending to a very high figure. The coin is a great opportunity for Hodlers to creat fortune. Hodlers have a strong mind and can hold assets for a very long time without panicking irrespective of the price.

Are you willing to become one of the BTC holders, and holdl for long when the coins move to the right destination?? Holders of crypto in general doesn't panic when the price if BTC or any coin is moving on the wrong direction. The believe that, in every bearish market their must be bullish market return. And the bullish market will come after the storm is over.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Already many experts have describe BTC as the most precious digital asset in human history. They even went far saying, BTC have glorious future that's why other people are simply wanting to halt it down since it will benefit the world at large. BTC and other crypto coins will bring positive changes to its traders in the future just as it has done in the past.
You have spoken well! It is very obvious that bitcoin will record a big boost in the future. It is on record that whenever it dipped , it will recover greatly by ascending to a very high figure. The coin is a great opportunity for Hodlers to creat fortune. Hodlers have a strong mind and can hold assets for a very long time without panicking irrespective of the price

sincerem

VIP Contributor
People were a bit sceptical of the coins eligibility. but with time ,people started tapping into the fortune offered by the coin. The coin have made many rich , most especially people who invested a lot in it. The popularity of bitcoin is so enormous that it becomes the fastest growing project in human history
Already many experts have describe BTC as the most precious digital asset in human history. They even went far saying, BTC have glorious future that's why other people are simply wanting to halt it down since it will benefit the world at large. BTC and other crypto coins will bring positive changes to its traders in the future just as it has done in the past.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
think more of this news needs to pop up to keep pushing the price very high , because the bearish market have really stayed for a longer period , the accceptance is already growing and i like it when banks are actually taking that good move on accepting crypto currency , and this would help improve the community on a higher level
The statement have a very huge influence on the coin and it is evident the percentage of the increase. The statement restore the confidence of the investors and it caused a significant rise in the price of the coin. If more positive news continue to circulate in cryptocurrency space, the price will keep increasing

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
think more of this news needs to pop up to keep pushing the price very high , because the bearish market have really stayed for a longer period , the accceptance is already growing and i like it when banks are actually taking that good move on accepting crypto currency , and this would help improve the community on a higher level

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Sure, every one is getting involve around the coin that's why the market capitalization value is high, and its popularity too, since we talk about it vividly for others who don't know about it to hear about it. I heard about BTC first time during 2015, but came to invest around it early last year when my knowledge around it improved.
People were a bit sceptical of the coins eligibility. but with time ,people started tapping into the fortune offered by the coin. The coin have made many rich , most especially people who invested a lot in it. The popularity of bitcoin is so enormous that it becomes the fastest growing project in human history

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
My brother I stand with you on this, infact, the real objective behind the market is gradually fading out. The market is now becoming a tool in the hands of some few powerful individuals to regulate however and whenever they feel like. Infact if it continues like this it will end up becoming the ponzi some intellectuals termed it to be.. And no one will want to invest in something that is highly vulnerable, full of uncertainties.
Nevertheless, bitcoin is still a decentralized currency as it eliminates the third party in its transaction. It's a peer to peer business . The investors reaction towards either a positive news or negative news around the coin cause a spike in the price of bitcoin. If a whale like Elon Musk's tweeted as usual and the investors do not panic , definitely, it will not affect the price.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
The price of bitcoin is once again on the ascendency, jumping by nearly 10 per cent overnight to take it back above $35,000 on Monday morning.

Ethereum (ether) saw the biggest boost, jumping by nearly 20 per cent since Saturday.

Bitcoin’s return to the green has been partly spurred on by news from Mexican billionaire Ricardo Salinas that the bank he founded, Banco Azteca, could become the first in Mexico to accept the cryptocurrency.

Another whale is about joining the cryptocurrency race. This is indeed a welcome gesture since it has a positive impact on the bitcoin

What do you think about this.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It's a indeed a welcome development, as it will enable inclusiveness in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. I can see far ahead the future of bitcoin based on the available facts at my disposal that the coin I will reach an unbelievable mark this year. More countries are getting involved in the projects , more influential people are getting involved in the project and most importantly more investors like you and I are getting involved
Sure, every one is getting involve around the coin that's why the market capitalization value is high, and its popularity too, since we talk about it vividly for others who don't know about it to hear about it. I heard about BTC first time during 2015, but came to invest around it early last year when my knowledge around it improved.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
That's good news that BTC have shown improvement in the last 48 hours, jumping from $32,000 to $35,000 currently. I'm very optimistic that BTC will move higher in the coming days. Things are beginning to show green in the coin market, and the coins are displaying signs of moving to their usual base.

Its a great news that Mexican billionaire's bank will soon be the first to accept BTC in the country as part of its monetary asset.
It's a indeed a welcome development, as it will enable inclusiveness in the cryptocurrency ecosystem. I can see far ahead the future of bitcoin based on the available facts at my disposal that the coin I will reach an unbelievable mark this year. More countries are getting involved in the projects , more influential people are getting involved in the project and most importantly more investors like you and I are getting involved

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Crypto world in fact has been turned into field of superiority where the rich now display the affluence hereby making the true and average traders the pawn. The whale of the cryptocurrency jusy tweeted to increase the market and when people pump in their money, they cashed out and sink the market again. Power of money!
You are right about that! that is why cryptocurrency investment is more or less like gambling. You never can predict its outcome the next minute. The decentralized features of the bitcoin is about to be questioned by the investors , majorly the smaller investors who depends on the major players before they buy or sale bitcoin

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Crypto world in fact has been turned into field of superiority where the rich now display the affluence hereby making the true and average traders the pawn. The whale of the cryptocurrency jusy tweeted to increase the market and when people pump in their money, they cashed out and sink the market again. Power of money!
My brother I stand with you on this, infact, the real objective behind the market is gradually fading out. The market is now becoming a tool in the hands of some few powerful individuals to regulate however and whenever they feel like. Infact if it continues like this it will end up becoming the ponzi some intellectuals termed it to be.. And no one will want to invest in something that is highly vulnerable, full of uncertainties.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
That's good news that BTC have shown improvement in the last 48 hours, jumping from $32,000 to $35,000 currently. I'm very optimistic that BTC will move higher in the coming days. Things are beginning to show green in the coin market, and the coins are displaying signs of moving to their usual base.

Its a great news that Mexican billionaire's bank will soon be the first to accept BTC in the country as part of its monetary asset.

btaliat

VIP Contributor