Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
F

fernanda812

hola amigos. soy fernanda, empezando a descubrir lo de marketing en instagram y otros sitios, no tengo nada de practica pero asi se comienza en fin, mucha suerte a todos,,,

neskon

Nice to be part of this forum. My name is neskon and I like to associate with positive minded people

M

Manolox

Hello World ?
Manuel again through this channel, learning how to use this forum, and learning how to make money online, that this Covid19 has everyone craz

A

Abundancia09

Hello to the administrator and all the members, my name is Grays from Peru and I just joined this forum, hopefully I can add new friends from all over the world.
I hope to participate and interact with all of you.
I wish everyone every success.

E

Emilfe Aguilera

Hello People !! I am very happy to be part of this group. I love business online. I like to meet new friends

R

richardbonilla

Hello how they are my name is Richard I am from Venezuela I am starting in the world of marketing and additionally I want to learn more within the forum and many successes to the whole group

Betty65

Good morning, I am from Venezuela, I just joined the group, I want to share with you in this forum, experience in Digital Marketing

Rafael Ruiz

Hola que tal? Soy nuevo en la comunidad, espero poder aportar mi granito de arena y que me lo puedan aportar ustedes. Un saludo

Hubert

Hola:
Mi nombre es Hubert y soy de l ciudad de Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia, soy técnico informático, estoy aquí en busca de nuevas oportunidades, de aprendizaje y encontrar nuevos ingresos extras, que no le cae nada mal a nadie...

billybobjoe

FIRST OF all, Introduction..., My real Names ====> BILLYBOBJOE
No Doubts.... Am just a Lovely, Handsome and guy with funny characters....
Am a Gentle, Quite, Stubborn Guy... But i respect myself with all dignity. WARNING==> "Am just Allergic to FAKE LIFE... I Love ME, I & MYSELF... I Get pisseD off only if u UNLEASH the Demon inside of me. I love innovations, and i love team work very much

Alcantara5G

Hola, saludos a este gran equipo de emprendedores,
Mi nombre es Josue desde la CD de México, Gracias por esta gran oportunidad de crecimiento, sin mas que decir les envió un cordial saludo y un fuerte abrazo, ¡¡¡a sana distancia!!!

Alcantara5G

Hola, saludos a este gran equipo de emprendedores,
Mi nombre es Josue desde el CD de México, Gracias por esta gran oportunidad de crecimiento, sin más que decir les envió un cordial saludo y un fuerte abrazo, ¡¡¡a sana distancia !! !