Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

Tina

Hello, Everyone! My name is Tina and I live in the USA. I am a digital marketer/affiliate marketer. I plan to share my knowledge and add value and also learn from the community. I look forward to meeting people. I am excited to be here!

mancuerna68

hello my name is Virgilio, delighted to be here, eager to interact and learn a little about everything !!!!

LinktoGolden

I am a professional Translator My major pair Eng to Tamil and Tamil to Eng.
and do FX trading too

alexis eduave

hi everyone thanks for letting me in, in this forum, I hope you all make good this trying times
I am Alexis eduave from the Philippines and I am Posting different ways having and extra income online thanks :)

Cordial saludo agradezco a ustedes por aceptarme y participar en este excelente grupo, soy de Colombia, estoy dispuesto en aprender de ustedes con estas nuevas alternativas de hacer negocios, disponible a cualquier aporte positivo y consejo de emprendimiento, muchas gracias.

kanaji Hakim

Faire des connaissances et échanger sur des sujets diverses. Sondages, Affaires, Moneymanagement.

M

Money Jeff

My name is Jeff and I live in the United States