Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
Hi everybody

Nice to meet you all. My name is Vera, I am 45 years old, I live in Nijmegen, a city located in the beautiful Netherlands.
Due to a disability I do volunteer work. But because I depend on a municipal benefit for my income, and I can never really buy anything extra, I hope to find and share good ideas and tips on this forum, which hopefully can give me some extra income.
Kind regards from Nijmegen, the Netherlands'
vera

I'm Abraham by name, a father & a realtor that deal in real estate properties, I'm also into Forex trading program & cryptocurrency arbitrage. I wish to know everyone here & mingle with business partners to flourish together & create very long lasting relationship.

Hello, my name is ismail am a digital marketer, and graphic designer during my learning I had some success and fells experiences through my journey, I hope to make good connections and help people, also learn with you.

Hi, I'm Nibbz.I want to earn some passive income.

Am Cletus from Nigeria. I intend on make money online from 🏠 home

I'm Samson by name, I'm into Forex trading program & cryptocurrency arbitrage. I wish to know everyone here & mingle with business partners to flourish together & create very long lasting relationship.

Hello my name is prince and am a college student am also an affilate marketer. I hope we can share our ideas to help each other