Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
Hy. I'm Alex. Its a great pleasure to be here

Alex , 50 , Technology enthusiast. Author of Christian books, Technology with 42 books published on Amazon. Father of 3 wonderful children. I'm pleased to be on this platform

Hi, I'm Jaime from Caracas - Venezuela, greetings to everyone and good luck

Hey, I am Francis Ezimefe from Nigeria, I am an enthusiast of Cryptocurrencies, real estate mana,affiliate marketing and Telecommunication Engineering.

Hey. Am Douglas and its my pleasure to be on this platform

Hello to everyone across the globe. I am glad to be here!! I am a social entrepreneur, social and political activist, a husband, father of 5 wonderful kids and a multi-instrumentalist. I hope to relate with great minds on this great platform. Thank you!

Hi Folks I go by the name Michael Omoniyi and Im a content creator at GrayTalks Media. My online Journey on Digital Marketing was born from the desire to earn passively whilst surfing the internet. I enjoy a Scintillating conversation, listening to music and generally having a nice time with friends and family. it feels mighty fine to be here..

Hello guys I am popularly known as moneyplug, nice to be here