Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)

momo3HC

Hi fellas. I bit late but let me introduce myself. My name is Momchil Slavov. Average experienced forex trader and a crypto intermediate. Let`s help each other and let the market be with all of us.

S

Selected 1

Hi Friends.
I am Stephen and i'm presently residing in the United States of America.
Permit me to say a BIG thanks to the Admin for this rare privilege of joining a hub where great minds interact.
I like making new friends who are open to sharing good ideas and have passion for learning new things. I am a living testimony that the virtually world (the internet) rewards legit entrepreneurs. I used to slave away working for money until I met a couple of successful online entrepreneurs who showed me how to rather leverage on the internet and have money work for me.
Today, I live the internet lifestyle with a full peace of mind, enough time to spend withy family and never ever have to worry about the 9 to 5 rat race called J.O.B ( just over broke) again
Once more, it's my pleasure being part of you all.
Thanks

Brackwom

Hello Guys!
I will enjoy every millisecond of my stay with you and this beautiful family on this forum. Thank you so much,
Thank you for allowing me to crash at your place.

E

Eranga Harsha

Hi Friends.
I am Eranga Harsha and i'm presently residing in the Sri Lanka.
I love making new friends and sharing knowledge. I would love to learn about Making Money online.

Thanks.....

Moneysearch

Hello everyone!
I am so glad and feel happy to join this amazing community. I love read some information, contribute and sharing knowledge. I want to having a better conversation and building a lasting relationship with you all.
thank you..

N

Neel

Hi everyone, Myself Neel, I love to make friends and I am a simple fun loving person, I love to share and exchange good and useful information's,
I know that I will be having great conversation with you all and we will surely build up good relations with each other.

Kim4U

Hi my name is Kim and thank you for the privilege to become a part of such a exciting platform!

I became a Nurse because I knew I would be able to provide for my Daughter Khristina who passed away 10/31/14 at the age of 22.

She was born with Congenital Heart Disease and the Doctors gave her only a 5-9 year chance of survival after birth but we were blessed the have her for 22 years and she truly made the world a better place.

My passion and interest in health, wellness and inspiring others has me on a more intense mission in life, now more than ever!

I love speaking with people and sharing information to help them stay as healthy and prosperous as possible and that's my goal!!!

I'm a professional Research Nurse and I only believe in promoting the very best products and educating my people along the way.

I refuse to become involved with products knowing they may have a chance of causing harm to another person because money is not that important to me and I took an oath as a Nurse to do no harm.

I enjoy great conversation, networking, mostly I enjoy Bible Study, movies, traveling (I have learned travel at times can be more therapeutic than medicine), visiting family and friends, eating out, playing tennis, knitting, crocheting, and belly dancing for exercise!

I love sparkle glitter and shine that is why I also got involved with a avenue that I help to inspire us by boosting confidence and to radiate the beauty we have inside and out!

I'm a Millionaire in the making (believing in multiple streams of income) and would love to have you join me in the process, please contact me to learn more.

You will find that I'm very approachable and my door is always open for healthy questions or what ever I may be able to best assist you with!!!

ethan

This forum is really great. It is good to find people with whom you can share experiences, increase knowledge and make good friends couple-437968_1920.jpg

C

Ceeny007

Good day everyone!
I am so glad to join this wonderful community. I would love to learn, read some information, contribute and share as well and most of all to participate in the forum threads the best way I can. Looking forward to having a better conversation and building a lasting relationship.