Introduction New Members: Introduce Yourself Here

fishbate

Hi there fishbate here, as a father and the bread winner of the family. One of our responsibility as a father to put food on the plate. I was a full time technician before on a electronics company. Lately i started a small business to add some income, apart from my other part time jobs. I'm very happy that i was able to join here to have some pointers and ideas in starting a business. Looking forward for great discussions with you guys. Have a great day...:)

Solution
We would love to get to know you so please take a few minutes to introduce yourself to the community! If you are stuck on something to say, here are some ideas: 💡

Tell us a little about yourself, your ideas, country or why you're here, whatever. New members always have something to say, even those that are shy.;)

Welcome everyone!!!(y)
Hi there, I am new here. I hope to share and get fruitful and beneficial ideas from you.?

Hello guys
My name's Victor, I hope am welcomed to this forum. Looking forward to give in my best and also expect that from you too. So can someone tell me how this site works? Anybody?

Thought I had better introduce myself
smile.png

My name is James, Swiss born and living in Melbourne Australia.
I've been day trading for around 3 years, mainly forex and crypto, but sometimes stocks too.
Looking to sharpen up my strategies a little.
Good luck to all with your trading.

hey trendri forum ben odes here fiverr upwork freelancer and software engineer and graphic designer by trade here to share money making tips!

Hi
This is TheSociety, we are starting up a digital marketing enterprise that promotes and provides a variety of services. I am in partnership with my husband and we currently reside in South Africa, and are looking forward in educating ourselves more in the marketing industry.

Hello guys my name is Fraol and I am in social media marketing and multiple money income hunter so I want to contribute this forum how make money online.

Hi my name is Emna from Tunisia, I've been creating websites and mobile application and I'm a graphic designer, looking forward to work with you! ?