Review Mylot review in Nigeria

Icon

I don't know if any body from Nigeria have tried mylot or made money through mylot in Nigeria as they keep disabling my account

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Mylot is legit, but the earnings are simply based on rev.share. you wouldn't earn much there if you aren't super active. It is not like forums where earnings are made static and automatic as you post genuine reviews. At mylot you'll earn based on what the system allots to you base on your activities. If you aren't chatting consistently then you wouldn't even earn up to $5 a month there. That's what I saw earlier there, I simply left because I hate wasting my time to earn so low in a particular earning site.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
MyLot is not a random website, it is probably the oldest site that paid users for creating short posts. It has been paying users since 2006. It stopped paying the users for brief time and the resumed its paid to post program again. It is open to people world wide and if you are following all the rules, your account will never be disabled. But if they are disabling your accounts, you must have been violating their rules. Read the rules properly and next time you start using the site remember the rules. You have to read general rules as well as posting rules

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I haven't heard of the name before sef. But the way you guys are reviewing it, I have made up my mind never to join. No one came up with a post that made me want to join. Though they all agree that it pays but it doesn't pay well. What's now the essence of joining site that don't pay well.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you join mylot to make a lot of money, you need to forget everything about this site as it will be difficult to earn even $10 per month on this site even if you spend hours. But if you join this site to hang out and have a cool discussion, it is really good.