Make Money on MyLot

Sprite1950

I have seen MyLot mentioned here but not seen a thread which describes it so here goes.

MyLot is probably the longest running paid to post site in existence. It has a different earning structure to most sites. It uses the algorithm method which means you do not get paid for every post you make but for the interaction of other people on your posts. For this reason, unless you are very active there it can be hard to make any good money as you need to become well established so that people look for your work and make frequent comments on your threads/posts..

The good thing is it is worldwide and you can write about absolutely anything. There is no word limit but you will do better if you post comments with substance rather than short ones like "nice post" even though you will not be banned for writing them.

Has anyone had a good experience with this site or is it not a fast enough earner for you?

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
I joined this website more than a month ago, but it is a kind of uninterrupted to me and this made me to stop visiting it. It does not have friendly interface like other forums that I have been posting on for over a year. I do not even understand how people earn there.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It seems the earning capacity on the website is very low. There was a time I was reading a post on reddit in which a guy was sharing his testimony that he made $40 in 7 months. In other words, he is making less than $10 in a month. More reason I don't engage in the activities on the platform.

Setho

VIP Contributor
Mylot has been in existence for a very long time now and it is more like a social media network where you guys communicate. You are going to make money if you post a thread and then people comment under it but then I did not like the side because people was the only way to withdraw your money.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
@Lekhraj19 @Freshkaz11
MyLot goes as follows -
You comment in other people's thread, they earn; Other people comment to your thread, you earn.
You reply to comments to others, they earn; Others reply to your comment, you earn.
Simply interaction is the only way to make money there.

But the best feature is, you get paid 100% of whatever you make in MyLot , PayPal is the only way to earn, but PayPal fees and other charges are covered by MyLot ; for example, you made 10$ in a month, then you will get full 10$ in your PayPal account without PayPal deducting a dime from the amount.
But they didn't pay for all comments made as mentioned by @Sprite1950

anil02

Verified member
I am using this site for 10 years although for some time quit this site because site was stop to paying. To continue at any site some motivation is must. Now site is paying but not like earlier. It is right here earning is depends on live interaction or on posting new topics. But this site is gossip site so here we can post any thing, and it make use of site to much easy. Here member are life family friends so earning is not much important for members.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Mylot is a really good paid to post site. I have had an account there since 2018 and I have cashed out several times. I love that I can post about anything there and I also love reading and commenting on other people's discussions. Indeed you need to be really active there in order to earn well. I know people who only earn from Mylot and they earn so much money per month that can be compared to what we earn when we combine our earnings in several paid to post sites.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Mylot probably was a good site with previous owner and previous Alex, this new Alex of mylot is ruling his own way. Previous Alex was friendly, used to answer, get involved with members, had fun, even talk to them in private if required. Really since he is gone, the quality of moderatorship is also something out-of control. People got banned there with little or no fault, he never reply back. I am no longer there all thanks to him, I only remember I made a social post about disability issue, perhaps he does not like it. Although I miss MyLot, where I started all paid to post and learning these things; I know that myLot is not scam, however, it is his decision and I left it.

anil02

Verified member
Mylot is a really good paid to post site. I have had an account there since 2018 and I have cashed out several times. I love that I can post about anything there and I also love reading and commenting on other people's discussions. Indeed you need to be really active there in order to earn well. I know people who only earn from Mylot and they earn so much money per month that can be compared to what we earn when we combine our earnings in several paid to post sites.
I am agree with you, this site is so friendly that earning is not important. I have there some good friends and if any day I have not interaction with them I feels unrest. I am at this site for about 10 years, some peoples quite this site because of earning, I am missing these till the day. I am feeling that few members of this site is like my family members. Earning is good but it is my suggestion we must be enjoy relation at this site.

chicnthin

Mylot is the first ever legit site that I have discovered and also the first that have paid me. I was very thankful on the site because it was where I started and it was the platform along with forumcoin that has help me discover earning opportunities online. Mylot has a great community, however, my earnings there were kinda low, which is the reason why I rarely post there. Although I still visit it from time to time but due to limited time, I have to focus on higher earning sites to be practical.

anil02

Verified member
When I joints mylot it had many option of earning and that time we were earning 1 cent with one post and we also have search option, with it we were are earning 1 cent for one search, So at that time it was very easy to earn 10-15 cent in day. At that time minimum payout was 10$ but it was easy to reach once in a month. Now earning is slow and it is not only your problem. Many old member not active at this site because of it. To earn we have other sites, but to gossip with friends we have not any site. No one site allowed us to post topic, that what we eat today, but this site allowed us. So don't take slow earning so serious and enjoy this site and its community.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
It is the first time I am hearing about this site. But, as you told that you are not paid for every post I felt disappointed. The algorithm they work is quite unique then. I also saw their interface, but I couldn't find much knowledge of how to earn here by posting contents. Its good that we can post anything and get paid to it. But, I feel understanding their algorithm is important, because I guess most of their users would not have got the payout due to this method.

If you have any experience, kindly please share. I would like to work if it's good to pay me money.

anil02

Verified member
It is the first time I am hearing about this site. But, as you told that you are not paid for every post I felt disappointed. The algorithm they work is quite unique then. I also saw their interface, but I couldn't find much knowledge of how to earn here by posting contents. Its good that we can post anything and get paid to it. But, I feel understanding their algorithm is important, because I guess most of their users would not have got the payout due to this method.

If you have any experience, kindly please share. I would like to work if it's good to pay me money.
It is right at this site we can't earn on each and every post, here to earn we have to post more and more new topic and we also have live interaction with members. Join this site and try to have live interaction with members, You can set time to visit site and also tell it to other member so if they can they also visit at this site, If you join this site I will help you in live interaction. I am saying it again and again that if you are interested in this site so give second priority to earning, and first to enjoy its community. These my user name is anil02, you are welcome.

D

Deleted member 27583

I have seen MyLot mentioned here but not seen a thread which describes it so here goes.

MyLot is probably the longest running paid to post site in existence. It has a different earning structure to most sites. It uses the algorithm method which means you do not get paid for every post you make but for the interaction of other people on your posts. For this reason, unless you are very active there it can be hard to make any good money as you need to become well established so that people look for your work and make frequent comments on your threads/posts..

The good thing is it is worldwide and you can write about absolutely anything. There is no word limit but you will do better if you post comments with substance rather than short ones like "nice post" even though you will not be banned for writing them.

Has anyone had a good experience with this site or is it not a fast enough earner for you?
To be candid with you,this is my first time of hearing this site you mentioned,Hope it pays as you claim,because so many people comes online to share different websites but at the end you will end up wasting time and energy. I really wish to give it a try but still hooked with trendri tho,like the saying one step at a time. So let me see how things go here before jumping into another website OK.

Sprite1950

To be candid with you,this is my first time of hearing this site you mentioned,Hope it pays as you claim,because so many people comes online to share different websites but at the end you will end up wasting time and energy. I really wish to give it a try but still hooked with trendri tho,like the saying one step at a time. So let me see how things go here before jumping into another website OK.
It's not as well paid as Trendri. You have to work much harder to earn there as it has a different method of payment but it is legitimate and if you spend time building up your contacts you can earn reasonably well. There is no limit on words but you need to strike up friendships there so that you have plenty of people to interact with. You are paid for the interaction of other people and not for your own posts.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
@Lekhraj19 @Freshkaz11
MyLot goes as follows -
You comment in other people's thread, they earn; Other people comment to your thread, you earn.
You reply to comments to others, they earn; Others reply to your comment, you earn.
Simply interaction is the only way to make money there.

But the best feature is, you get paid 100% of whatever you make in MyLot , PayPal is the only way to earn, but PayPal fees and other charges are covered by MyLot ; for example, you made 10$ in a month, then you will get full 10$ in your PayPal account without PayPal deducting a dime from the amount.

cmoneyspinner

There are a few members here who are also on MyLot and vouch for what its said in this post. I was so bummed out from signing up to sites that promised to pay and never did. I found MyLot because a friend from another site that did not pay me, told me to come over and join. Even though MyLot does not pay for referrals, members like it so much they still tell other people to join. Now that's saying something.

Kennysplash

Verified member

I first developed interest in mylot, but when I discovered how it works I lost interest. It actually pays for other's interaction on your posts, not your posts themselves. That is not easy, if you are not well known very few people will like and comment on your posts. You have to build your contents so that members will know you for your unique posts and will want to read everything by you. But trust me this takes a lot of time or probably will never happen. There are a lot of members there that that don't earn 2$ in a month, despite the fact that they are very active. So I think I will pass.

Sprite1950

I have one friend on MyLot who I talk with on a regular basis and we discuss quite a lot of things so our conversation goes on for quite a long time which helps me earn money. It's not my favourite site, not just because it is a slow earner but because there are a lot of people I don't know there and I don't feel at home some days. Most of the people I know are here and on ForumCoin which gives both sites a nice familiar feeling plus I prefer being paid per post.

anil02

Verified member
Earlier I also have friend with whom I have long interaction, but in these days this friend is busy in some other work, so my earning also much less, I am not earning $0.5 in a month. But I am not worried about it, Here I have some friends with whom I am sharing my views. It is not possible that we feel comfortable in interaction with each and every member, So I too don't know many members. I am also at forumcoin for more than one year. I am enjoying this site. My lot also have other means of earning but I never tried these.