Make Money on MyLot

Sprite1950

I have seen MyLot mentioned here but not seen a thread which describes it so here goes.

MyLot is probably the longest running paid to post site in existence. It has a different earning structure to most sites. It uses the algorithm method which means you do not get paid for every post you make but for the interaction of other people on your posts. For this reason, unless you are very active there it can be hard to make any good money as you need to become well established so that people look for your work and make frequent comments on your threads/posts..

The good thing is it is worldwide and you can write about absolutely anything. There is no word limit but you will do better if you post comments with substance rather than short ones like "nice post" even though you will not be banned for writing them.

Has anyone had a good experience with this site or is it not a fast enough earner for you?

Darshika

I have seen MyLot mentioned here but not seen a thread which describes it so here goes.

MyLot is probably the longest running paid to post site in existence. It has a different earning structure to most sites. It uses the algorithm method which means you do not get paid for every post you make but for the interaction of other people on your posts. For this reason, unless you are very active there it can be hard to make any good money as you need to become well established so that people look for your work and make frequent comments on your threads/posts..

The good thing is it is worldwide and you can write about absolutely anything. There is no word limit but you will do better if you post comments with substance rather than short ones like "nice post" even though you will not be banned for writing them.

Has anyone had a good experience with this site or is it not a fast enough earner for you?
Ya I know about mylot. It's trusted and paying site

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Ya I know about mylot. It's trusted and paying site
I know and if I am not wrong, you were there too for long time.

But they didn't pay for all comments made as mentioned by @Sprite1950
They don't pay for any comment you make, you will only earn for what comment you receive; there is no minimum limit too; but that is not going to be a good site due to dependent on others.
However, people with bad English are also allowed there, no matter how bad their grammar is, nobody can oppose them, and they too will earn for every comment they receive.
When I started there, I too was writing incorrect English, but never had lingual issue.

People only miss old mylot, nobody cares much for new mylot. Because old mylot was a good earning site with lifetime 25% referral earning.

anil02

Verified member
If some want to join paid to post site only to earn, than it my suggestion that they never join this site. if some one wants to interact like with a family member that it is best one for them. We have many site to earn but it is only site to gossip. I am at this site for 10 years. although when site stopped paying I too stop visiting at this site, but now I am again active at this site. My aim is not earning at this site, I am visiting at this site only to interact with friends. My earning at this site is less $1 in a month