Review My reasons for choosing Trendri. What are your reasons?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The question may be funny but I know answers will be differed. For the fact that we face the same direction doesnt mean we are going the same place. We may find different for being here.

Personally, my foremost reason for being here is to make friends with like minds. And I am grateful for the site for giving me friends like @sincerem. We discussed on financial liberation together even outside trendri.

The other reason is to learn be things. I have know much about forex, affiliate marketing and even some website terminologies, all on this wonderful websites.

It will be a deceit if I say I am not here for money. I am here for it but not the main motive. In fact, I have gone more than 2 days without making any post or comments but just reading great minds comments.

Why are you on tendri?

Mika

VIP Contributor
When I heard about Trendri on Forum Coin I did not join immediately because back then you had to create 10 posts and 10 threads and get approved in order to be eligible for the reward program. Once you were approved, you had to create 50 words for a post and earn 2 cents and 120 words for a topic thread earn 5.5 cents. The pay rate and the word requirement did not look promising, therefore, I did not join the site. Later I decided to join Trendri for just one reason, to practice writing. I was making short posts on a lot of forums but had never written long posts. Since I was trying to develop a career in bogging, I needed to write a lot to master my writing skills. Due to the high word requirement for posts and topics, I started writing a lot on Trendri and gradually improved my writing. Trendri helped me to achieve that. I did not start working online as a writer, however, forums like trendri helped to become a writer. It is good that I can earn but earning is not on my card, if I was only into earning, I would focus more on my freelancing jobs on upwork.