Review My reasons for choosing Trendri. What are your reasons?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The question may be funny but I know answers will be differed. For the fact that we face the same direction doesnt mean we are going the same place. We may find different for being here.

Personally, my foremost reason for being here is to make friends with like minds. And I am grateful for the site for giving me friends like @sincerem. We discussed on financial liberation together even outside trendri.

The other reason is to learn be things. I have know much about forex, affiliate marketing and even some website terminologies, all on this wonderful websites.

It will be a deceit if I say I am not here for money. I am here for it but not the main motive. In fact, I have gone more than 2 days without making any post or comments but just reading great minds comments.

Why are you on tendri?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Money motivates, no doubt, that's why most of us are here. But its good to learn something tangible with our time here and not necessarily about finance bit skills to earn it after here. I've always been making researches from crypto, business, tech, and coding etc. I use my own hands to learn, teach myself what i need to learn. Also learn from fellow members, Admins of all forums, YouTube, and search engines etc.

A K Rao

I never had any idea about this site initially. But having read positive about this site on the Forum Coin site, I have given a try. I found the interface very attractive and the payment features are also very lucrative. Though the completion of initial quota of threads was bit tiring the remaining journey on this site is very smooth and that is reason I liked and stayed here.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I joined to really learn a lot of things because you can learn so much from forums apart from making money from them. I was told Trendri has so many forums, so I h'd say let me give it a try. It's the best have seen so far!

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I don't remember who invited me to Trendri but for sure I saw the thread in Forum Coin about this. When I tried it looked good with the high rewards. That was the time that Bizdustry was launched so I had 2 sites that were paying good rewards. However, there was a time that Trendri stopped being ptp. Fortunately it is now alive and kicking.

Taylor9

I used to use it because the companies were verified, so you had the assurance that it wasn't a fraud or something like that. Also, the platform is quite intuitive and easy to use.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
What is the best one for a novice. And which online tutorial are you enrolling too? Is it in Nigeria or oversea. What we their payment rate? I don't really like youtube because they may not really reach the details. That's why I asked for a particular channel you do use that's if you always use YouTube.
I use YouTube, then have a friend who teaches me that online. I'm planning to expand my knowledge after school, to understand more on using all the programming languages to code website that is self hosted from the scratch to the best designed. I'm simply focusing on web design and not software/app at the moment. You can also go to Udemy.com to purchase course if you have extra funds for that, or go look for professional company that teaches programming in Nigeria.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Their are many coding skills you can learn, it doesn't mean just one single single. In general it is programming. Being a tech saavy, learning about software development/app, web designs. Using programming language like C++, Python, JavaScript, CSS etc, to design a self hosted website, app/software's etc. You can watch tutorials at YouTube. But the best place to learn it, is through enrolling on professional course, just as I'm doing now. You can do it offline or online.
What is the best one for a novice. And which online tutorial are you enrolling too? Is it in Nigeria or oversea. What we their payment rate? I don't really like youtube because they may not really reach the details. That's why I asked for a particular channel you do use that's if you always use YouTube.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I wish to learn coding too. Do you have any materials on it or any videos. But if you cannot help with those stuffs. You can recommend a channel for me on YouTube. I am not in any way related to science. I hope that won't stand as an obstacle while learning coding.
Their are many coding skills you can learn, it doesn't mean just one single single. In general it is programming. Being a tech saavy, learning about software development/app, web designs. Using programming language like C++, Python, JavaScript, CSS etc, to design a self hosted website, app/software's etc. You can watch tutorials at YouTube. But the best place to learn it, is through enrolling on professional course, just as I'm doing now. You can do it offline or online.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Money motivates, no doubt, that's why most of us are here. But its good to learn something tangible with our time here and not necessarily about finance bit skills to earn it after here. I've always been making researches from crypto, business, tech, and coding etc. I use my own hands to learn, teach myself what i need to learn. Also learn from fellow members, Admins of all forums, YouTube, and search engines etc.
I wish to learn coding too. Do you have any materials on it or any videos. But if you cannot help with those stuffs. You can recommend a channel for me on YouTube. I am not in any way related to science. I hope that won't stand as an obstacle while learning coding.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I think this is the first smart posted that I found in this site. The most I love in trendri is the moderator or admin response my problems very quick and details. I've work in this kind of site before, but end up pretty bad.
Beside of we can get money, we also able to share and get new knowledge for free. I hope this site really paying since I not achieve the minimum withdrawal yet.​
I can assure you that once you reach the minimum payout, you will definitely get your money and not only that, it will be prompt. I love it when a new member sees many good reasons to stay on a website like this. There are other websites that I have worked on as well but I later left the websites when I was frustrated.

I actually joined trendri.com because it was introduced to me as quick money making platform. Though, making money on trendri is not as quick as it was advertised, am still glad I joined because am learning through it
It is a pity you joined late. There has been a time where making $5 is possible in a day on trendri. To be honest with you, I got tired of making money. Then the comments and the posts were not as long as we have it now. But the activites of some people made @Fecoms changed the way things were done. I wish we could go back there one day.

Last edited by a moderator:

funmi

Verified member
I actually joined trendri.com because it was introduced to me as quick money making platform. Though, making money on trendri is not as quick as it was advertised, am still glad I joined because am learning through it

Mertayasa

I think this is the first smart posted that I found in this site. The most I love in trendri is the moderator or admin response my problems very quick and details. I've work in this kind of site before, but end up pretty bad.
Beside of we can get money, we also able to share and get new knowledge for free. I hope this site really paying since I not achieve the minimum withdrawal yet.​

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Initially, i was here to promote affiliate links for my affiliate marketing campaign but I was disappointed. The links I posted alongside the comments and threads that I made where broken. It didn't work so i left. About 2 months later I decided to try and post links again, then I started reading comments of people , that they prefer posting here to make money, I never believed until I give it a try
And do you still have your affiliate link here in trendri? Besides, how do you get to know trendri? I mean if it was a person that told you about it, the person must have told you how it works. Anyway I hope you are enjoying your stay here and besides the money making. Do you still have any reason for being here.?

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Initially, i was here to promote affiliate links for my affiliate marketing campaign but I was disappointed. The links I posted alongside the comments and threads that I made where broken. It didn't work so i left. About 2 months later I decided to try and post links again, then I started reading comments of people , that they prefer posting here to make money, I never believed until I give it a try

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Yeah , no one can deny the fact first that they are not here for the money. Of course the site is about money making. So it is money first then I just love the different threads and replies that are really helpful on different topics. And again the admin is doing great so it is a nice site
That's my bad. I need to commend the admin. To be honest, he is second to none. He's fast in payment and responding to issue. He treats people with equity and equality. I guess many people are even here because of his attitude. Back to the post, so apart from the money, what still motivates you on trendri is the thread? Which section if I may ask?

Augusta

VIP Contributor
It will be a deceit if I say I am not here for money. I am here for it but not the main motive. In fact, I have gone more than 2 days without making any post or comments but just reading great minds comments.
Yeah , no one can deny the fact first that they are not here for the money. Of course the site is about money making. So it is money first then I just love the different threads and replies that are really helpful on different topics. And again the admin is doing great so it is a nice site

Last edited by a moderator:

Ayeshabashir

My reasons about choosing the trendri as my earning website are that first I was searching that kind of forum where I feel free to work ,where I will work whenever I want .And trendri is that kind of forum where we don't need to take any kind of tension or stress and also there is no time limit we can work here at day or night. Secondly I want to work on that website which will give money by creating the post and writing the comments. The reason behind this is that I had already worked on that kind of website before 1 year so it was easy to me to work on trendri because I had a experienced about this how to work here.And the third reason why I prefer trendri on other websites is that ,this is the website where you can openly share your opinions and reviews ,not only this infact this is the website where you can learn a lot of knowledge or information by reading comments or threads of other members. This is the learning website along with earning website .
Also it is the legit websites which pays you money .So I am very thankful to trendri.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
The main reason why I looked for sites like Trendri was so that I can make some money. However, I have come to get so many other benefits for being active in Trendri and other forums. So the ability to earn money is one great advantage but there are also some bonuses that comes with it.

One of them being that I am able to learn so much from other people's views that they post here. It is incredibly great to come across people's ideas and knowledge that helps me grow as I practice what I learn.

Moreover, I have something to keep me busy since I can work online anytime and anywhere. Whenever I get some free time, I just sit down and make some posts on Trendri. That takes away idleness and spending time on unimportant things. Which comes with the benefit of earning an incentive so as to cover my expenses.

I love Trendri because the admin has given people so many things to discuss about. The forum has so many sections with several niches. It ensures that you never lack something to discuss about unlike in most other forums where threads and forum sections are so limited.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
And do you still have your affiliate link here in trendri? Besides, how do you get to know trendri? I mean if it was a person that told you about it, the person must have told you how it works. Anyway I hope you are enjoying your stay here and besides the money making. Do you still have any reason for being here.?
I got this comments very late and as soon as is set my eyes on it again,.I decided to answer the questions that was asked. There is no doubt that trendri uses a lighter sanctions on its members and I must confess, thei platform is the highest paying paid to post forum. I have heard the cause to make comparison with other platforms and I found out that trendri remain the best ptp platforms. It pays as high as $0.10 for threads and it pays for comments under your thread whig was not seen with any other forums online. The difference is very clear. You cannot even compare trendri with beermoneyforum that cannot pay all its members. He will ban many and pay very minimal people, preferably the old members. I have received warninga here but the decisions were not too harsh. I joined this forum with the aim of promoting my affiliate links . The affiliate links that was promoted was broken and could not be accessed. So I l left for a very long time before returning. I harsh about this forum from a YouTube channel that I followed so closely and here am I today making post, learning and earning at the same time .