Moneysmsapp: Receive passive income for receiving daily sms

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Moneysms app is the app where you have not to do anything actively. Just you have to download the app on your smartphone and collect earnings for SMS.

How to start:
At first, sign up to the website and download the APK version from the site "moneysmsapp.com" as it is presently not available on Playstore. It's not available in some countries as it's not available in India now. The web interface looks as shown:
Screenshot 2021-01-01 145118.png
Now, you have to download the extension which they will redirect to after you do these steps. You are ready to go. Different countries have different rates of messages (earnings) which they receive. On average, 0.02 euro is paid for the single message you receive. So, just download the app as nothing you have to do actively. Notify your email for the users where it's not available.

Receive Payout via PayPal when you reach the threshold that is presently 2 Euro, which is quite a decent amount as nothing you have to do actively.

Last edited:

Juen15

Moneysms app is the app where you have not to do anything actively. Just you have to download the app on your smartphone and collect earnings for sms.

How to start :
At first, signup to the website and download the apk version from the site "moneysmsapp.com" as it is presently not available on Playstore. It's not available in some countries as it's not available in India now. The web interface looks as shown:
View attachment 43242
Now, you have to download the extension which they will redirect to after you do these steps. You are ready to go. Different countries have different rates of messages (earnings) which they receive. On average, 0.02 euro is paid for the single message you receive. So, just download the app use it as nothing you have to do actively. Notify your email for the users where it's not available.

Receive Payout via Paypal when you reach the threshold that is presently 2 Euro which is quite a decent amount as nothing you have to do actively.
I have tried this application. This application is very similar to a paid application for receiving Mcmoney sms and profit sms. But I never got a single message that came to my cellphone from money sms. I don't know the problem with my account. Two similar applications mc money and sms profit, messages from them came in and even I have withdrawn several times from Mcmoney and once in the sms profit application. Have you got your fee from this application. Provide a way for them to send messages to members who haven't received messages from them yet. For that reason I uninstalled the application and stayed on the two applications I mentioned above.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
In India,only McMoney works and this one doesn't work.So, I can't give you the proof bro.

Salimo 92

In India,only McMoney works and this one doesn't work.So, I can't give you the proof bro.
I have tried this application. This application is very similar to a paid application for receiving Mcmoney sms and profit sms. But I never got a single message that came to my cellphone from money sms. I don't know the problem with my account. Two similar applications mc money and sms profit, messages from them came in and even I have withdrawn several times from Mcmoney and once in the sms profit application. Have you got your fee from this application. Provide a way for them to send messages to members who haven't received messages from them yet. For that reason I uninstalled the application and stayed on the two applications I mentioned above.
I am already a member ogf those apps that you spoke about them , they seems good
How many messages you got daily