Money making via cryptocurrency.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
A lot of people have different thoughts and different ideas when the world cryptocurrency come across your mind . I personally may not know what your idea or suggestion could be when you come across the world cryptocurrency but personally I believe that cryptocurrency is definitely one of the most fast growing way of making money online and also one of the most incredible way that majority of people are actually making it big online . It could absolutely be so glitchy to see people making money online via cryptocurrency investment and trading , but to be honest , cryptocurrency investment and trading can only be made perfect if the person involved acquire the accurate and requisite skill so as to be able to predict the cryptocurrency market so as to make profit and not losses .

The YouTube app or platform is absolutely one of the place that the majority of people go to in order to read news and also to get information concerning cryptocurrency and forex investments but in this case we are talking about cryptocurrency . On the other hand , some people believe that cryptocurrency is slowly replacing the physical money you and I use to purchase things that we want or desire , what do you guys personally think about this ?

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
It is quite a noticeable thing that majority of people believe that cryptocurrency is definitely the future and will slowly replaced the physical money that you and I used today but personally I do not believe that it is possible because not everyone is capable of using cryptocurrency and more how to transfer and also to bank with it . And yes the internet has absolutely provide special ways that you and I can actually make money online and also withdraw it via cryptocurrency . And not only that they are some cryptocurrency investment websites also cryptocurrency trading websites that absolutely pays you real cash online for just investing your money and your cryptocurrency tokens .

Although I do not agree with the investment of cryptocurrency because somehow it is absolutely complicated and it requires an individual to acquire some sort of knowledge before he or she can absolutely predict the cryptocurrency market in other to make profit and not losses . Making money via cryptocurrency sometimes to be very beneficial because some cryptocurrency tokens such as bitcoin and ethereum have the possibility to rise in value and price and this is absolutely very beneficial to individual storing their money in cryptocurrency .

Ozmorgan

A lot of people have different thoughts and different ideas when the world cryptocurrency come across your mind . I personally may not know what your idea or suggestion could be when you come across the world cryptocurrency but personally I believe that cryptocurrency is definitely one of the most fast growing way of making money online and also one of the most incredible way that majority of people are actually making it big online . It could absolutely be so glitchy to see people making money online via cryptocurrency investment and trading , but to be honest , cryptocurrency investment and trading can only be made perfect if the person involved acquire the accurate and requisite skill so as to be able to predict the cryptocurrency market so as to make profit and not losses .

The YouTube app or platform is absolutely one of the place that the majority of people go to in order to read news and also to get information concerning cryptocurrency and forex investments but in this case we are talking about cryptocurrency . On the other hand , some people believe that cryptocurrency is slowly replacing the physical money you and I use to purchase things that we want or desire , what do you guys personally think about this ?
Crypto trading is really risky and am really losing much over there, With all my strategies and indicators i still lose, I have lost almost $400 within this week

Shaf

Verified member
There are different ways that people make money with cryptocurrency. With the way this sector boomed over the last two years, there is a lot of potential if you know what to go for and how to use the opportunity wisely.

The most obvious way to make money in crypto is to buy good tokens with a strong community and good team of developers while the price is very low and sell high. A coin could start at $0.01 and reach an all time high of up to $5. That's a lot of money. This is a skill that only few possess and master. You can follow people who have a track record of doing this if you are new and can't choose yourself.

Some people also go for such coins during the ICO offering or go for airdrops. There are many ways to ensure you get an airdrop.

You can also choose to be a trader, but it's best to start learning how to do that or else, you may lose your entire capital fast.

Activator230822

Verified member
Personally I am not conversant about making money online through crypto currency. I will always say that I have not been convinced if crypto currency trading or investment can really be such a reliable means and source of online income. In my point of experience I have researched and read from posts on forums where people are testifying for making good money through crypto currency but when you make a follow-up on them you will find out that they are all stories and empty stories and promises.
Those folks claiming to be successful on the crypto-currency are doing advertising and promotion for money and not really earning from crypto. They earn through advertising for their sites and truly earn alot. There are good number of persons that have fallen victims of being scammed almost everything in the name of trading in crypto currency online. Most financial advisors would tell you to invest what you can afford to loose. This is like gambling if I am not wrong.

oldbuddy

Personally I am not conversant about making money online through crypto currency. I will always say that I have not been convinced if crypto currency trading or investment can really be such a reliable means and source of online income. In my point of experience I have researched and read from posts on forums where people are testifying for making good money through crypto currency but when you make a follow-up on them you will find out that they are all stories and empty stories and promises.
Those folks claiming to be successful on the crypto-currency are doing advertising and promotion for money and not really earning from crypto. They earn through advertising for their sites and truly earn alot. There are good number of persons that have fallen victims of being scammed almost everything in the name of trading in crypto currency online. Most financial advisors would tell you to invest what you can afford to loose. This is like gambling if I am not wrong.
Yes you are absolutely wrong. Of course there are ways to get sucked in just like there are with Fiat Money, but if you find a good site that pays out free Bitcoin and lets you leave it on deposit to gain compound interest, the promises are quite real and you can check out my About page on my profile here to see a story that is backed up with actual experiences.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Undoubtedly, cryptocurrency investment is considered to be among the most popular investments in the world. This is because this type of investment can make you rich very quickly. However, I believe that it is very risky since you cannot predict the behaviour of coins. In my opinion, it is wise to invest only what you can afford to lose. In this way, you can be safe.

oldbuddy

Undoubtedly, cryptocurrency investment is considered to be among the most popular investments in the world. This is because this type of investment can make you rich very quickly. However, I believe that it is very risky since you cannot predict the behaviour of coins. In my opinion, it is wise to invest only what you can afford to lose. In this way, you can be safe.
As I have mentioned in other responses, I only invest with Satoshi I earn free online, so I do feel quite safe. I can't predict the behavior of my coins, but I can keep adding more so even if the value drops the increased number helps to offset that paper loss. I say paper loss, because there is no actual loss unless I sell at that lower price. I feel there is some value in being a Satoshi Multi-Millionaire, just because it sounds good.

cmoneyspinner

OldBuddy is very active on the worldwide web. I follow him around to see what he is doing and then I copy him! LOL. I also invest the crypto that I can earn free online. But recently I started taking a small amount of my social security check to buy and hold crypto. My investments are doing OK.

oldbuddy

OldBuddy is very active on the worldwide web. I follow him around to see what he is doing and then I copy him! LOL. I also invest the crypto that I can earn free online. But recently I started taking a small amount of my social security check to buy and hold crypto. My investments are doing OK.
Just make sure some of that Crypto you have is earning interest, to make up for any downside the market hands you.

Suba

Staff member
Shopping using Bitcoin is not a way to make money via crypto. but on the contrary it will deplete your crypto investment savings, so that when the Bitcoin price reaches a peak you cannot take profit from crypto. The most common ways people make money from crypto are trading, investing, mining, staking, and earning interest.

cmoneyspinner

Shopping using Bitcoin is not a way to make money via crypto. but on the contrary it will deplete your crypto investment savings, so that when the Bitcoin price reaches a peak you cannot take profit from crypto. The most common ways people make money from crypto are trading, investing, mining, staking, and earning interest.
ABSOLUTELY!! I never shop using crypto. Although I have seen sites where they say you can pay with crypto. What I noticed is that it seemed like the products were overpriced. That kind of turned me off with the idea of shopping and paying for the goods or services with crypto.