Monetizing your Facebook and Instagram account.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There is only a few minority of persons that know that they can actually make money by just using their Facebook account or their Instagram account . The internet have actually made it very much easy for us to make money doing things we already do and it is very positive to say that reforming social media activities is actually one thing that we wittily do today , and it is something we uncontrollably do even without someone telling us to do so . There is actually two ways that I know of , that you can use your Facebook account or your Instagram account to get paid a reasonable and positive amount of money for performing some simple and uncomplicated activities .

There is a website known as liteGPT planet.com . This website or platform is in collaboration with some social Media apps and platforms including Facebook and Instagram and what it does is that , it lets you perform social media activity on it and in the process of doing so , you get paid for every minute and second of your time spent . You do not have to worry whether this website is legit because it is absolutely very legit and I have used it to end tons of money online just by performing social media activities .

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Thank you for this wonderful thread that you have shared on this platform and it is going to be of to so many members here. You mentioned the name of one website and I don't get a clear view of what you're talking about. I tried to search for the website that you mentioned but it was an error. Could you please expanciate better on the website that you have mentioned in your thread. It will be of great help to all of us here on the forum because everyone is trying to make money from the social media account. I guess that this website is similar to the GPT sites like picoworkers. The picoworkers is one of the best GPT site on the internet but they have come with lots of Stiff rules that makes it a little bit difficult to work on the platform.. this is the major reason why I am after knowing the name of the website that you shared with us. The task that is to be performed on this website would be following social media accounts, liking comments on social media ,and also subscribing to channels on social media accounts. It's basically a function of the GPT sites.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
It is actually commendable and congratulated to see how the internet is making it very easier for us to make money online for example take a look at the way that we can make money online nowadays by just performing social media activities on some external websites so as to get paid real cash and real money for our job and task well done and carried out . Just like the website that you mention although I may not know about it but I intend to check about it later , you said that the website is in collaboration with social Media apps like Facebook and Instagram and anything you carry out on the website you get paid to me that is absolutely interesting and very inviting .

Possibly the website that you just mentioned may be similar to the website known as litehub.com . this website is like a social media app itself but the only difference with it is that you get paid for every activity that you carry out some of the activities that you can get paid for in this website include liking a photo , uploading a photo or video , commenting on a photo , and uploading a video etc .

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I don't usually involve myself with GPT platforms because they pay very little amount of money and the bad experience I have had with a certain GPT platform in the past.

There are several ways in which anyone can use to make some tangible amount of money with different social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram Twitter and so many of them. I always advise people that wants to monetize their social media pages to try as much as possible together a lot of audience and you can do this by posting relevant articles and being consistent.

Consistency is very important when it comes to growing your social Media account. After growing your social Media account there are a lot of ways in which you can make money. It is always important you are in a particular niche and try as much as possible to be followed by people on that particular niche because it will help you make a lot of money.

If you are friends with people or your followers are people that are interested in reading books then you can promote ebooks and make a lot of money for it. You can also do affiliate marketing and succeed provided you put the right things in place.

Ajebo25

Verified member
It's a just want to ask what is the proof that's the website with you said its place people for using so social media really pay I have seen many website switch claims to pay people for using the social media accounts but all this a scam as I have tried many of them and I go to my facebook account haked of them because one of them is fake which I didn't even know if one day link you added in your post is not even working because I wanted to visit the site now and I couldn't access it.

There are many ways by which people can make money from just social media accounts by maybe advertising on your page that is when you probably create a page and you get a lot of follow us then people come to you in a nerve to advertise their products on your page and for their parents to reach many people then DP you for you to advertise to products our your page you can also learned money from Facebook group that is when you please Facebook group and you gain a lot of members then people we also pay you to advertise your products are you group