Monetizing your Facebook and Instagram account.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
A lot of people only think that Facebook and Instagram are only social media platforms and they could be used to do nothing else other than chatting with strangers and we people we possibly know about but to be very sincere the use of Facebook and Instagram is way more beneficial and important to that extent and a lot of people have successfully monetize their Facebook and Instagram account in a way that they're in passive income possibly at the end of every month or even at the end of a week . Making money online has advance in such a way that even the most little things that we do today could be seen as a strategy to monetize so as to earn tons of money online and that possibly include monetizing our Facebook and Instagram account as a passive income stream to make money online .

A lot of people are already making money online via their Facebook and Instagram account and one of the ways they do so is by using an external website such as lite GPT planet. Com this website is basically in collaboration with some social media platforms such as Facebook Instagram Twitter and even the YouTube app and if you carry out social media activities such as liking a video watching a video uploading a video or even a photo you get paid consistently and considerably . It is indeed a good thing to know that the website also exist as an application that an individual can possibly download on the Google app store or on the Google Play store depending on the type of smart phone he or she uses .

cmoneyspinner

I have been active on Facebook for over a decade. For years, I kept debating whether or not to convert my profile into a business page. What held me back? What held me was the fact that I could not easily switch from a PERSONAL PROFILE to a BUSINESS PAGE without losing my friends. Currently I have a little over 3,000 in my social network.

Well guess what? Today, August 19, 2022, a message popped up and asked me if I wanted to SWITCH to the Professional Dashboard. With just a "click", my profile was changed to a business page and I did not lose any of the people in my network!

It took them over 10 years but Facebook finally helped me make up my mind. LOL.

Now I have a business page with over 3,000 followers and the Facebook message also indicated there might be a way to MONETIZE my content; not just my Facebook posts but my Instagram posts. I'm still researching that feature.

Introducing Professional Mode for Profiles | Meta for Creators
https://www.facebook.com/creators/professional-mode-for-profiles