Mistakes we do while we make money online...

Lekhraj19

Verified member
There are some mistakes we do when we are into the online world of earning. These are the list of those points that you need to avoid it:

1. When we don't believe in the things that are online, then it's true that we will never earn online.
2. Lack of knowledge. ( I have also faced it when I was new to the online earning.)
3. If you don't have consistency, you can't earn more amount or know different methods of earning online.
4. Wanting quick money is also a factor when you are looking for a big goal.
5. Not wanting to spend time or money in learning to get big rewards.
6. Not getting out of the comfort zone.
7. Staying away from all the MLM sites is advised when you are new to the earning field at least.
8. When we don't have the right payment method to withdraw money.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Well, being a novice on any thing will come with some trial and errors and it is pertinent to always lesrn the ropes to avoid falling deep into a mess. First mistake to avoid is to start a site without doing a research to ascertain that the site is legit, then secondly it is important to find out the payment processor to be sure you can withdraw the money. If the whole essence is money making then getting to be sure you can withdraw the earned money should be of essence. As you have rightly stated, there's no free money online, so one needs to consistent with tasks to earn better online

Ekuvero

You are quite right consistency has really been a problem for me to earn online cause most times I ain't consistent though due to my discouraging nature anytime I surf any online site and I do see Paypal as the only option for withdrawal. Though most people hardly search for reviews on Google to know if they are on the wrong site so they won't fall victim to those scam sites out there looking for preys to lynched on. Most sites promising mouthwatering daily payment usually ends up as scam site

btaliat

VIP Contributor
The get rich syndrome is coming among the online users. They always want the platform that will make them get rich overnight forgetting that success is not made overnight. You work for it. They lack persistency. They can't endure all the pains of online businesses. They only want the gain. And your last point is true. In fact I always check the withdrawal means to see whether the options listed for withdrawal favour me or not. If not, I won't even bother register there.

Lekhraj19

Verified member
You are quite right consistency has really been a problem for me to earn online cause most times I ain't consistent though due to my discouraging nature anytime I surf any online site and I do see Paypal as the only option for withdrawal. Though most people hardly search for reviews on Google to know if they are on the wrong site so they won't fall victim to those scam sites out there looking for preys to lynched on. Most sites promising mouthwatering daily payment usually ends up as scam site
Yes, it happens to me to when I am into the online earning, I have seen a lot of videos of how to earn money and the sites that provide PayPal as a withdrawal option, but then at the same time I analyze it whether they are good for me or I can do it or not. When you see make money videos on YouTube, you will mostly find people making videos related to affiliate marketing where they show the chance of success not the success rate.
Still, we should explore other methods of earning money but not too much.

D

Deleted member 27583

There are some mistakes we do when we are into the online world of earning. These are the list of those points that you need to avoid it:

1. When we don't believe in the things that are online, then it's true that we will never earn online.
2. Lack of knowledge. ( I have also faced it when I was new to the online earning.)
3. If you don't have consistency, you can't earn more amount or know different methods of earning online.
7. Staying away from all the MLM sites is advised when you are new to the earning field at least.
I want to cheap this in as well,we spent it as it comes,because we don't know we really work for it tho...

Working online is not as easy as we all see it,so the little we earn online should be use in a good way,something you will see next and remember how you got the money,like the stress you went through before you could earn it...

Online money should be invest wisely,so it could grow and give us the maximum amount we always wish for,so as I am now all my earnings online is going into investment till it yield to some certain amount of money needed for so many things I need to take care of...

So spend wisely when it comes to money you are making online,because nothing last forever,I hope this whole thing could last longer tho..

Kennysplash

Verified member
I will agree with you on the MLM sites. It does nothing good, it requires you sourcing for people to come under you do that you can advance to a higher level. This does not always yield well because if you are the type that finds it hard to get referrals them you will not make anything from the sites. Most times payment is even involved, and this is a red flag. If you have to pay before you can earn online I don't think it is all that reliable anymore. It is like a pyramid scheme in which if new members are no more brought in there will be no way to pay the existing ones, therefore it will eventually crash.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
These are common mistakes that happen to newcomers in this field, in fact mistakes are so many that a full essay can be written on them. Although not everyone makes the same mistake, everyone has their own mistakes. Experienced people can guide new people, it is also necessary for the new person to understand so that they get information from the right person and do not get cheated.

Shigobad2020

Consistency is the first thing you need to have when earning online, you have to writein a similar ways that people will continue to like evertime you post on the forum, you also need to be careful in the way we type, some people just type and post without cross checking their statement maybe they have to edit or not. And some people wants to make money fast, so they loose everything in the process .

Godslamp

When it comes to starting a business, its best to take your time and make sure everything is perfect before your grand opening, the same holds true for online businesses.

Rushing into your business can lead to significant problems that can be detrimental to your future. You want your potential customer’s first impression to be the best they have ever had to keep them coming back for more.

Having problems with a new business will leave a bad impression on consumers and can lead to things like mistrust, which is never good for business.