Mistakes on trading

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
All traders are human beings. So, the mistake is common for human. However, traders can learn from their mistakes. One more piece of advice to traders, never repeat the same mistake twice. Otherwise, it will be a foolish reason to lose money. Accept the mistake and move on. Traders often don’t accept the mistake and try to revenge in trade which leads to more loss. Maintaining a journal is the best way to keep track of your loss and learn from it. Nowadays most brokers like Eurotrader offer electronic journals in the market.

Georgeadawara

They are many mistake that people us to do in terms of trading for example people enter into treading with out you what is all about trading they just see some one doing it so they will just start without asking for advice on how to do it they think they can do on their own. And lack of reading books on treading . Reading increase our knowledge in the type of business you need to start

Hena101

As we are all aware that all those traders are humans and human must make mistakes. Therefore there are many mistake in trading which may come because of our greed to make money faster than required. This mistake may be
wrong timing when trading
Greed to make more at once
Copying from what we see others do even when we know they are not professional.
But all this can be corrected with good knowledge from mentors

Robson Dey

A broker is an important element in forex trading. Without broker a trader cannot trade in forex market. It is the main duty as a trader is to choose a good broker or him. There are a lot of fake or scam brokers in the market. So, it is really difficult to choose the best one from all of the brokers in forex market. I had faced same problem while i was choosing a broker for me to trade. At last I found Forex4you. They are really great in all sectors. They give low spreads start from 0.1 pips. They also give maximum leverage of 1:1000. They also provide 24X5 customer service to their account holder. They also have diverse tradable instrument. There are 56 pairs of FX in their site. So, overall it is the best broker for me. I am still trading with them.

Rachelgold

The worst mistake I made in forex trading was to open a live account with my deposit and hand it over to an unknown account manager based on the fact that he showed me proofs with good profit while I could have traded better with the basic knowledge I had. It didn't take an hour for him to blow my account

Rafel30

Forex trading has never been my thing because there is so much risk involved. It usually don't end well for traders because most of them are inexperienced and naive.