Trading Discussion Mistakes in trading

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Mistake is common in trading. If you know the reason, you can deal with it and prevent the same thing from happening again. So, extract trading reports from a trading platform like Metatrader. Metatrader is a widely used trade platform that most traders in the world use this platform and are familiar with it. Therefore, it is easy to identify your trading activity from MT4 or MT5 trading platform. Eurotrader provides me both trading platforms.

Robson Dey

If you are new at forex market, you should know all the rules and regulation of forex market. On the other hand you should also know the basics of forex trading. Without knowing the rules and basics, it will be quite tough for you to trade in forex market. As a new trader you can open a demo account under any broker.
In that demo account you can learn the basics of forex trading. You can also know about the rules of the forex market. Demo account is fully risk free. It is the best option to know about the forex trading practically. I also used a demo account of Forex4you, when I was a new trader. After learning all the techniques of forex market from them, I enter into their live account. I am currently trading with them.

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
To avoid mistakes in trading you really need to practice hard and become very successful in it , because most times little entry point that goes wrong could wipe way the person earning , so learning your mistakes and better ways to avoid them , should be your target and focus