Forex Strategies Common mistakes in trading

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
The mistake is common in forex trading. After all, we are human beings. There are a lot of common mistakes traders often make. Changing trading strategy too often after losing money. Not prepare for the unexpected situation. Like most trader trades without SL. Not keeping track of fundamental analysis. Follow economic calendar is the best way to keep track of news or event which my broker Eurotrader provide it to me.

Ekuvero

Trading without risk management and stop Loss would be one of the biggest mistake someone doing Forex would make cause trading with Stop Loss would minimize ur loss

Ekuvero

Trading without risk management and stop Loss would be one of the biggest mistake someone doing Forex would make cause trading with Stop Loss would minimize ur loss

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Trading analysis is often wrong, but it is important to learn from that mistake. Because if you don't learn from the mistake, there is a chance that the mistake will happen a second time. So it is necessary to learn from the trading mistakes so that the same mistake is not made a second time. You will be able to develop as many skills as you learn from Mistake.

George10640

You are very right when you talk about changing of strategy. What people lacks also is deviating from their system of trading. Newbies usually undergoes this problem a lot as they get lured by scammers .The hope of become rich very fast is cut short by the losses they experience in their early trading but they end up learning as time goes.I think what I always insist in forex even though not having made much but with small experience, is discipline and consistency and third thing is repeating those two.

Samuelkanu

There are many mistakes in forex trading that newbies make. Some of them include over averaging, no money management , no good trading strategy, and lack of experience and skills needed for trading. Before any trader should go live he or she should be conversant with the set of rules to follow and adhere strictly to it. Also having a mentor to guide you is very very necessary so as to limit mistakes.

Robson Dey

When any new trader wants to invest in forex, he will have probably little practical knowledge about the trading process and the market. It is very much needed for the new comer to operate a demo account before he invest into the market. By using demo account he can get practical knowledge about trade and market. When I was thinking to invest in forex, at first i created a demo account in Forex4you, where i could learn all the basics of the trading policy. It helped me a lot.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
To react to a loss in forex trading is vey common mistake. We should not react to a loss. Accepting the loss is very important. The reaction to a loss end up opening a revenge trade which brings more loss. The best thing is accept the loss and analyze why did you loss the trade. What was your mistake? Then learn from the mistakes. Learning from mistakes is the best learning one could achieve from a loss. I am trading forex with Eurotrader broker, as a result of their low spreads and 500:1 leverage. I additionally like their energetic withdrawal handle.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Brokers earn through spread.Low spread should be accompanied by low leverage to make your earning average. But FXOpulence allows traders with tighter trading spread.