Mistake #7/9 – Deadly Affiliate Marketing Mistakes to Avoid in 2022.

IncomeTr

This thread series, has a total of nine identified deadly affiliate marketing mistakes to avoid. Please note, that only posts relevant to the specific mentioned mistake on a particular thread are welcome onto that thread; those not mentioned through the series, are welcome onto the concluding thread to Mistakes #1-#9 (the tenth thread of the series), thank you. Let’s get started - enjoy!

Mistake #7/9 – Giving Up Too Quickly

If I had a dollar for every person I’ve seen give up trying to make money online, I’d be VERY wealthy right now. The internet is littered with blogs that have only one or two posts, and affiliate accounts that never send the first referral.

What are some common reasons for giving up?

Not making money too quickly
Not getting traffic quickly
Not getting accepted to many affiliate networks
Feeling like it’s too much work
Thinking affiliate marketing is a “scam”

The one thing most of these things have in common is expecting things to happen overnight. Affiliate marketing isn’t a “scam” just because you didn’t make $10,000 or even $1,000 your first month. You can’t expect to take a brand new domain with no backlinks to 100,000 page views a month right away. These things take time.

If you give up too quickly, you’ll never know what could have been. You never know, you could be the next internet millionaire, but you’ll never know if you give up before it happens!

Premise:
Affiliate marketing is a great way to make money, but it’s not necessarily as easy as it sounds. Too many affiliate marketers are actually making HUGE mistakes which cost them time, money, and may even hurt their reputations permanently.

Fortunately, once you’ve identified these killer mistakes, it’s easy to correct them so you can stop making them in your own affiliate marketing campaigns.

If you’ve been wondering why your affiliate marketing campaigns aren’t as effective as you’d hoped, you might be making one or more of these big mistakes than could be seriously hampering your efforts.

In this guide, you’ll learn about the most common mistakes made by affiliate marketers (even some highly experienced marketers make these mistakes!) You’ll also learn how to keep from making these mistakes yourself, and how to keep from repeating the same mistakes over and over again as so many people seem to do.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
People who are trying to make money from affiliate marketing must understand that it is not a get-rich-quick scheme and if you do not have the Spirit of perseverance then you may not really succeeded need. There are people that tried affiliate marketing for almost a year and they did make money but they still never gave up until they got their first sale. There are some basic things you must know about affiliate marketing before you even try to make money from it because ignorance of these things will definitely not making any money. You must bear in mind that you need to build your audience first and build trust in people about whatever you're promoting whether you are using a free traffic platform or a paid traffic platform. If you want to use from forums for promoting your product then you must first of all build trust by posting relevant articles relating to your niche, and from there you can start promoting a product when people might have trusted you. This is the basic secret a lot of people use in making money from affiliate marketing. The problem with a lot of newbies is that they are always in a hurry to make thousands of dollars in their first few months which is not really feasible.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
This is one of the problems I am facing with my online money making ventures including affiliate marketing. I always feel like giving up whenever things don't go the way I want and I am currently facing this problem right now as I'm typing this comment.

it is well known that things will not go our way if we don't do things right with affiliate marketing or any other thing when it comes to make money online.

It's usually get to some point that I will feel like crying after putting all the effort just to see that the project or the venture is successful and things don't go the right way.

I have regretted my action of giving up on some of my past ventures. The problem is that I wasn't patient enough with them and I am not ready to stick to it because things don't go the way I want them to be.

At present I have a blog which is over eight months and it is receiving less than 2000 page views per month. This is underwhelming and it is demotivating.

When I get started I thought it was sandbox effects that is playing on the website. The next excuse I am giving myself is that seasonality is playing a role on the traffic at present. I just need to wait for some months to see how things will play out.