Mining ethereum on telegram made easy

Larex

Do you have a telegram account? Mine ethereum on telegram by completing easy tasks. This special bot mines ethereum for you on autopilot. All that is required is a telegram account. if you are interested, drop your email address under this post and i will forward the link to you.

Haypril

Wow, this would have been the best way to earn Ethereum for free and sell off at a higher price when successfully withdraw. But I must say that reverse is the case here. In my opinion concerning the bot you have made mentioned of, there is no such thing as mining for free when it comes to telegram. Most times after accumulating the bot will request for a certain amount of Ethereum before you can withdraw. And that is just a big scam.

Samuel72

Verified member
According to my own point of view mining ethereum on telegram it's not real there is no such thing as in mining cryptocurrency it's not possible. Telegram only pays you for your tax been done, when you open a telegram account a task be given to you once those tags have been completed you get paid a few coin. sometimes will be asked to refer members and after referring some few amount of members will be given a few coin as a payment for the referrals there is no such thing as mining

Ozigba Richard Lamai

Mining ethereum using telegram is a fraud there is no mining on telegram any mining that is going on in telegram is fraud. So you don't ever let yourself be deceived that there is anything like mining on telegram. There was a time I believe mining exist in telegram and I was really disappointed when I found out that it was just a fraud they were asked you to mind after you have mind when it's time for withdrawal they will ask you to refer others and also they will ask you to pay some setting ethereum another for you to withdraw

Victor001

If you really want to mine etherium,you need alot of electrical energy,good gpu system and power. Using telegram not to mine etherium is one of the impossible things I regret investing my time,when you reach the limit,they either ask for gas fee to send to your account or they keep reducing it,but just know you won't get any etherium.

PICKFORD

Verified member
Mining ETH in telegram is 99% scam nothing goods comes out of mining ETH in telegram because it has a very high value. like the one am doing now, mining in telegram right now you don't do anything just by clicking bonus and you will be giving ETH. so now I don't see any good thing coming out of it but I'll just watch out and see if it is real or scam.

M

Mohan905

Do you have a telegram account? Mine ethereum on telegram by completing easy tasks. This special bot mines ethereum for you on autopilot. All that is required is a telegram account. if you are interested, drop your email address under this post and i will forward the link to you.
I am interested kindly share the link

Last edited by a moderator:

Innocent

Link pls,does it require referrals?