Ethereum free mining

Ota4gab

Right now a lot of company are springing up with free mining inorder to keep the supply of coin on and to make sure the momentum of the growth of the coin are up and running.
Now eth has this big banger,this is an eth generator that gives you free mining power after you register ,give it a try and you will never regret you did.
This is ethereum free mining,1000%.
You can mine ethereum for free direct to your wallet.
Just open the link and fill in your wallet address,it mine eth for u 24/7 automatically.

Another big banger.

Mine Ethereum for free

kaitlynkateduff

The only problem I have with BTC or any crypto mining activities is the cause of scarcity in a lot of graphic cards and silicon chips that make the whole thing so worrisome. Let me explain. Yes, you have every right to buy your technology but at the expense of using bots to mine BTC? As you can see, it brought a whole market down and upscaled the prices to unrealistic figures. When in your lifetime have you ever experienced having to buy 2-3k dollars for a Nvidia graphic cards? That is insane! I really hope miners are disciplined and I am so glad that crypto halving exists to mitigate these issues and make the most out of the situation.