Microsoft Rewards/Bing

Sprite1950

Has anyone tried this? I have had a Microsoft account for a long time but never taken advantage of the rewards it gives. It works in conjunction with Bing and you earn points for doing different activites likes searching the web or doing easy quizzes. When you have enough points you can exchange them for various gift cards like an X box game pass, clothes shops or food places. You can use it on your desktop, laptop or phone and I have to say I am really enjoying it. I haven't cashed out yet as I have only been doing it for a few days but I have seen other people on ForumCoin say they have redeemed their points so I know it is legitimate.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Bing rewards I am aware of are Microsoft products, I was not aware about it till now, it is your thread that attracted my attention. I wonder whatever they are rewarding and who are eligible for these rewards. However I wasn't aware due to location reasons, they do not have reward points in India. I was thinking about changing setting to US or UK, but I do not know if this will effect anything? If you can use and redeem it, then it is good for you and also alternative to google.

Sprite1950

Bing rewards I am aware of are Microsoft products, I was not aware about it till now, it is your thread that attracted my attention. I wonder whatever they are rewarding and who are eligible for these rewards. However I wasn't aware due to location reasons, they do not have reward points in India. I was thinking about changing setting to US or UK, but I do not know if this will effect anything? If you can use and redeem it, then it is good for you and also alternative to google.
I checked and it is available to 21 countries now but unfortunately not to India. Is it possible to change your settings to another country? Wouldn't it be breaking some kind of rule. Apparently it was once available to India but they shut it down around 2016. Microsoft shutting down Bing Rewards in India, no sign of Microsoft Rewards replacement

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
Oh, so Microsoft Bing reward was available till 2016, I might have missed it out, I was not much active after PTC time was over and only returned in 2015-16 slowly and stetted in 2017, this was enough time to miss it. However if selling change will break some rule, then why there is an option of setting change? I was checking and found this in one click.
1611165390274.png
This is openly available, bit I did not understand the meaning of the notice on top op the region -
1611165417174.png

Sprite1950

I don't know what that means either. I suppose you could ask their support. I love doing their quizzes to earn points. They're short and you can search the answers on Bing to earn points.