Kevin O'Leary compared bitcoin with Microsoft

Flow-er

The bitcoin has gained popularity amongst the financial investors and it has been compared to other form of assets in the past. Bitcoin seems to be the fastest growing assets in the world. That's what I read in a news, I don't know if it's the fact. I am a technical analyst and I can say confidently that bitcoin is perhaps the best digital assets for an intraday trading. This is possible because of it's high level of volatility.

The traction gained by bitcoin as gained extension to famous celebrities, financial investors, institutional investors as well as countries. The recent tweet that caught the attention of Twitter followers was made by Kevin O'Leary, a celebrity investor. He twitted that bitcoin should be compared with Microsoft and should not be taken as ordinary coin.

For me, this is huge comparison and I can't phantom the correlation. That been said, bitcoin is currently enjoying lots of hypes from celebrities , institutions and crypto whales. Bitcoin has the potentials to surpass $150k this year and that's a good verdict if the good news continues. Bitcoin is one of the best Digital assets in history and so many are taking the chances to tap into that wonderful opportunities.

The technical analysis conducted by me showed that the bitcoin is at the consolidation zone and it showed a little bit of indecision between the bulls and the bears. I am anxiously waiting for a breakout that would present a position to trade. The ATR indicator and the the MA points to a trending movement using the 4hr time frame.