MergeCat- merge identical animals for rewards.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
MergeCat game application is an application that has been around for a while and just as the name implies it is a website that pays you for merging identical animals (cat) together. One of the interesting and coolest feature about this mobile game app is that it is totally easy and flexible to understand and even if you are an individual newly introduced to the act of making money online you can totally stand a chance to make money on this platform. The games listed on this platform is absolutely very easy and you do not have to be an expert to understand the games listed and displayed here. When you play the games you earn points which can later be redeemed for cash via PayPal or for cash via gift cards, however some of the gift cards compensation to members and users in this platform include Google gift cards , iTunes gift cards , Amazon gift cards , Target gift cards , and Fiverr gift cards.

It is assumed that this platform was established in China some years ago and since then majority of individuals have held positive testimony against this platform. However one of the possible negative downside of this platform is that it is only available for Android phone users and so if you are an iOS phone user you may not have the opportunity to see this game application on the Google app store for downloads.

Etini

Valued Contributor
As I read this review, my mind just told me that this app would be possibly be from China. How easy can online earnjug get? It is a good platform given the review presented by this original poster. I love this app already. I think it is a kind of game app where you play to earn something.

It is very sad that a fun app that offers earning opportunities like this is only available for Android. It would have been rated highly if it was available for both android and iOS. It doesn't take anything from the all though.

Another downside is the part kf the payment platform. It should be noted that for inclusiveness, PayPal should not be made the only payment platform for sites. That's because other countries would be restricted and therefore locked out from the opportunity presented by earning on those apps. Payeer can also be used.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
That sounds like a really great app to work in. The games sound so easy according to the words of the thread poster. It is so awesome how one can get variety of ways to earn online these days. Doing something such interesting to earn can be a very good use of time.

I am just worried about how much data bundles I may have to spend in such a site and whether the earnings will compensate how much I use. You know, playing games is not the thing that pays here. The ads that you view while playing is what generates revenue for the site owners. And ads can use up so much data bundles.

I also wish that there were more payment methods offered by the site. PayPal is so popular and all but me and so many others cannot use it due to different reasons. I wish they could add let's say cryptocurrency option for some of us.