Meaning of the expression "money doesn't grow on trees".

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I do not know for you , but personally a lot of individuals have been making the statement in my region lately that " money doesn't grow on trees " . And yes an individual can readily Concur to the truth that money cannot grow on trees , but is this proverb or saying just a literal statement or does it has an inward meaning why an individual may possibly say it . Well , yes of course the statement that money doesn't grow on trees is not a literal statement and in fact it means that money itself does not comes easy but rather an individual must have to go through a whole lot of hard work and industriousness so as to make sure that he or she attend financial freedom and have his money right . When an individual makes the statement that money doesn't grow on trees he or she is possibly referring to the fact that for an individual to achieve money he or she must work for it because nothing good and positive comes easy . And for what we know there is nothing as positively rewarding as to have money that is why it requires a whole lot of hard work and industriousness to totally attain financial freedom .

Nowadays we did not have to make money via the hard and stressful way , but nowadays with a little energy coupled with persistence and determination we can successfully make money online with the use of the internet via legit , less-time consuming and flexible online investment websites and platforms .

It is true and I agree that an individual can totally agree to the fact that money do not grow on trees and even in a normal since there is absolutely no tree that produces money and in fact if they were such tree will be very scarce . It is absolutely true and I also agree that individuals who made this expression definitely have an undermining meaning why they do so . We shouldn't understand such expression with a literal sense because the meaning of such expression is totally paternal and in fact it means that for an individual to have money there she was definitely be ready to face what it takes to totally attend financial freedom because making money is not something that is easy but absolutely something that takes persistence and a whole lot of hard work to do so .

It also means that for an individual to make money he or she must definitely be ready to take the chance and must never let go of any opportunity that he or she has so as to sufficiently inadequately make money as expected and as planned .