Marketing tip: does email marketing still work

D

Deleted member 13140

Believe it or not but email Marketing has reduced since the past years, and there is a reason for that.

Om black Friday alone I unsubscribed from atleast 10 emails, and why is that.. damn before black Friday I received a lot of emails from from, it seemed a lot like I was being spammed but the only difference is that the emails weren't in my spam folder.

A marketer once Said if you email open rates is around 20% I think that's it, that you're lucky.

But back in the day people like Gary vee would get 98% open rates...

Now what's the difference, well people started selling too much, way too much.

Though email isn't gone, as a matter of fact According to recent studies, 59 percent of B2B marketers regard email to be their most effective revenue-generating channel. Email is roughly 40 times more effective than Facebook and Twitter combined at acquiring clients. So, what are the best email marketing strategies?

Here are a few crucial items to consider:

Segment your contact list to ensure that your email content is relevant. Include a compelling call to action to encourage lead capture.
Finally, send out an email newsletter on a regular basis to keep clients informed about new capabilities and offers.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Does email marketing still work? Yes, if you know how to use it correctly. Most marketers think that since the rise of social media and other digital platforms, email marketing has become less effective. They might not be wrong, but I don't think they are right either.

Email lists are several emails collected by a business from customers or visitors that would like to participate in their offers, receive future updates about their products or business. This is usually in a digital form and through an Email inbox.

Email is the most effective way to reach out to your customers. There is a high tendency of getting higher click-through rates compared to Facebook. You can get and engage so many customers, old and new if you know what to do. It makes your work easy.

You can retarget your visitors or those on your lists anytime. This list is yours forever, unlike Facebook, or Instagram ads that attract random targeted visitors only. I mean you can target people within a particular demographic, age, interest, but you cannot retarget the same individuals when the campaign runtime is exhausted.

Email lists help you to send newsletters to your customers, you can congratulate them, check in on them sometimes, and get them to participate in your latest offers. These are not just random persons that come to benefit from what they don't deserve. They are your long term customers.

Another interesting thing is you can work with your email lists or contacts using "Mailchimp '' for free. There are other tools too. You can create campaigns, Automations and landing pages. If not mailchimp, you can also use WhatsApp as your landing page without stress.

Dasryny

According to a report from the Direct Marketing Association, 66% of consumers made an online purchase because of an email marketing message.