Best tip for instagram marketing

D

Deleted member 13140

There is so much content on the Internet now, atimes I'll be wondering if I still have the chance to make it online with all the content being published every day.
The attention economy as they say has never in the past being more intense than it is now

So therefore it's very important for you to know that publishing the very best content is the key.
I usually hear Instagram experts say its better to publish one unique and quality content once in a week than 7 crappy content every single day, and yes I support that but I will always advice anyone to really research and find your design strategy or writing strategy in terms of Blogging before going to publish content on any social media or on your site.

So with this what is the most crucial Instagram marketing tip, well the tip is to be consistent.

I don't care if you publish once in a month or once a day, if you choose a scheme make sure to stick with it. It doesn't only help your audience trust you more because they know when you will release the next post but the algorithm and will rank your account once its time for you to post.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
The Instagram marketing is easy and can be a great way to reach your potential customers and generate sales and profits. Great businesses are using this way of marketing daily and it is relatively easy and simple, but you have to know how to do it properly.

You should know how, who and when to target your audience. You should be able to make short, concise and catchy carousels, use high quality templates and pictures from canva and the likes.

You should create a content calendar for your business or a to do list so you will be on time in every of your postings.

Set your campaign right. Do not post for everybody but for those who fall within the interest of your content.

You can higher someone to manege your page or pay to learn the course, it's worth it.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
In order to market on Instagram, you need to understand how Instagram actually work. Every social media platform has unique aspects and features. You need to understand these unique aspects and features to get most from these platform. While Twitter works for short messages and links, Instagram is a platform for high quality images, graphics and original videos. Embedded videos might look good on Facebook, but on Instagram you need to publish original video content. When you are publishing video, you need to capture attention of the viewer in less than 10 seconds. If you cannot grab attention in less than 10 seconds, they will simple pass it on.

Eva Dav

Posting quality content is great, but it´s also important to engage the audience. At a minimum, to respond to comments users post on your feed. But also seek out popular accounts in the same niche, follow them, and like and comment on their posts. Make yourself visible in a non-promotional way.