my best tip to success in marketing

rykadey91

Don't focus about sell the product, sell yourself and experience. It's really really efficient

danwan337

Focus more on brand building. Improve your online presence, and create awareness about your brand. Make your social media presence efficient and strong. Listen to customer feedback and make changes accordingly.

lucycarter

I agree with you. By focusing on building brand and increasing your social media presence and reach, you can hugely market your product and services. But it is also important to provide top quality services and product to your clients and customers. Because by this way they will surely gonna return to your for more products or services and will do mouth marketing of your brand.

Agree or not?

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Some people find it difficult to succeed in business because they don't know the tips in which they can use to succeed in their business,well for me my best tips to succeed in marketing is going for online marketing because using online marketing you be able to get more income by advertising your product or business via social media like Facebook WhatsApp Instagram and telegram, also hosting an events in a crowd area will also help to promote or bring success to your business because a lot of people attend the events by so doing some people have interest in your business or product.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You are very right. You need to sell yourself first. How do we sell ourselves. We sell ourselves by being outstanding and standing out among others. We don't always do what others do. We should already put extra at what other do. Then we need to seek experience by going under the mentorship of the experienced ones who can help us out.