Making Money Online Is Much Better Than A Day Job?

Nahid25

Banned
Earning money is not a hobby rather it is a need of all the people. People who do not earn money depend on others. This is a really harsh thing. Majority of the people try their best to make money and they also try to never depend on others. This is why they seek various methods of making money online. Of course seeking a day job is what many people would do. This is because many people usually think that online jobs and money making opportunities might not pay well. While this is certainly true, but I do not think that this could be entirely true.

There might be many websites that are not paying well, but on the other hand, there are indeed many people who are making a really huge amount of money online because they are working on professional platforms that pay really well. One thing people must know about making money online is that making money is not easy, but this does not always mean that people are making lesser amount of money than those folks who have a day job. I think that making money online could be much better than day jobs because there are many people who are making thousands of dollars online. In fact, not even many people with day jobs earn that much!

Jasz

VIP Contributor
Is making money online better than a day job? I've been working online for about a year and have learned a few things.

First, the good stuff:

-You can make your own work hours. For example, when you're tired or feeling lazy, skip one day of work. Or if you want to work 12 hour days all week, it's totally cool. You're in charge here.

-You get to choose who you work with and what you do. You can be a freelancer, which means you pick your own clients and tasks. Or you can be an entrepreneur, which means you are in charge of hiring employees to do the work for you! Either way, you are the boss.

-You can start small. Don't like the idea of an employee? Just start out on your own and see how it goes! You don't have to worry about hiring anyone else just yet...you'll figure out as you go.

The bad stuff:

-Money is kind of hard to predict or keep track of at first. You might make low or no money sometimes from online job, so you feel like you are failing miserably (you might not). Eventually you will figure out that some months are way busier and profitable than the other.

E

eldavis

It depends on what you are doing though, you can't compare a person working offline, having an offline job with someone working on just one or two forums online. The earnings can never be the same. A seasoned affiliate marketer might be able to compete with someone working offline and might even be earning more than does working offline. Freelancing is also a great way to earn as well.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The most important thing is doing what you are more comfortable with and also what can be able to readily pay your bills. There are some jobs that you are going to be making a lot of money offline and then they are some jobs that you might be making very low amount of money if you are working online. There are also people that are not comfortable with using computer and having their way around the internet and I saw these kind of people are better suited to work offline. The most important thing is actually having passion for what you are doing.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Making money online comes with a lot of benefits more than working on a day job. You can literally become your own boss and do things the way you like with online works.

You can decide to start working on the project later in the day while you are going to use morning and afternoon to do something you like. Working online gives you more free time to do some other things that are important to you.

You can choose not to work for some days while your online business will still be intact. Another thing is that the amount of money you earn from making money online is not fixed like the job.

You have the opportunity to do more than one thing that will fetch you money online. someone is going to have problem if he or she attempted the same thing with a day job.

Your boss or your employer will determine the amount of money you are going to take home at the end of the month. The case is quite different with making money online as everything is on you.

Making money online brings about creativity, you can try another method if the one you are applying is not working. You are to follow instruction with a day job.

Rachael

Verified member
Making money online is better than a day's job and vice versa because this depends on the type of online work and also the type of offline work. For online earnings, the greatest advantage is that, you can work at your own pace and schedule but the less you work, the less you earn and the more you work, the more you earn. Online earning requires discipline and motivation for you to earn most especially presently where earning online is becoming difficult due to the vast exposure of the available opportunities and sadly, this has made different websites review their original terms and conditions to more rigid ones. To earn something reasonable online too, you need to be a skilled worker where you can stand out with your competitors., otherwise if you are unskilled, you would find it rigid and boring earning online and you might have to diversify on different sites where you can patch up the earnings to something meaningful. A day's job could also be regarded as better for those who have the passion for it. however in offline jobs, you must work according to the rules and schedules of the establishment else you would be duly sanctioned or queried but you can make even more money offline in most cases.

Caramelle

I've experienced both offline and online work. I am tempted to say that online work is much better than offline work. I have better control of my time and I have been enjoying working at home with my family. I can work anywhere I want. I have saved a lot of money on food, transportation, and clothes. Talk about work-life balance? Working from home is the best way to achieve it. However, there are many perks from offline work that I can never achieve with my online earnings. Those include an employer paying for the much bigger share in my social security plan, healthcare plan, and housing benefits premiums. I also miss the bonuses, 13th and 14th-month pay, incentives, sick leave, vacation leave benefits, and even corporate family day or teambuilding activities. I may work 24/7 online and not even come close to achieving the financial gains and benefits I have enjoyed from my 8 to 5 offline work.

It could be a different story for other people whose skills are more appropriate for high-paying jobs online but one thing that has been missing in my online work is the stability of earnings. For this reason, I would still advise aiming for an offline job and working online to supplement the earnings and to save money for our life goals.​

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Without online job, I don't think I could've been earning anything at the moment. Online have given me the opportunity to earn and have hope for life that I'll continue earning for so long when I continue doing the right thing. If I can learn more advanced strategy it will enable me to increase my earnings online, that's exactly what I'm working for, and I know definitely with time I'm going to achieve just that. It doesn't work over night, it didn't start at this level for me, it started with some cents, until I started moving up, and I believe it wouldn't end here at this stage for me, it will continue moving up until my dream is fulfilled here online.

Skysaint

Verified member
Well, I think I don't understand what you mean by a day job. Are you referring to the labourers that look for jobs on a daily basis (blue collar jobs) and you mean the white collar jobs?
Online earning method is actually a lucrative way for one to earn a good sum of money from and as a matter of fact, there are those who are earning better online than those who are on regular jobs and are receiving monthly salaries. I have seen those who earn full time income online and are really financially independent and buoyant from it. This is to tell you how lucrative the online space can be if you learn q digital skill and is focused on making the most out of it.
There are also those who have regular jobs and are earn far better than those earning online and that's just life. I have heard about some people who earn like $1000 every month and yet the job gives them allowance to have other side investments and this would even make them earn better.
So the question shouldn't be which among the two is good, but which among the two will favour you because both means are quite lucrative and possible to earn from.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money online is catching the attention of a lot of people all over the world because of the kind of opportunity it gives you to make money sitting at the comfort of your home. Making money online is actually much better than doing 9 to 5 jobs because you have the opportunity to make a lot of money on the internet more than on your 9 to 5 jobs that I have fixed salary on monthly basis. There are a lot of things you can acquire on the internet and make a lot of money from them and there is no limit to the amount of money you can make. You can venture into 10 businesses on the internet sitting at the comfort of your home and make a lot of money from them but what matters is your level of knowledge and commitment to really succeed in them. But this is definitely not the case when it comes to 9 to 5 jobs because you are too limited to make more money, you only on your fixed salary and at the same time you can also be fired from your work. Working online is much more better than working offline but that may not really be the opinion of some people.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Many peoplehas come up with that idea and has given them the wrong impressions that making money online is very easy, some even consider those working omline as been very lazy, and they feel sitting behind the computer screen or pressing your fone for hours is a very simple task to do as compared with working offline. But this is indeed very far from the truth as it appeara that working online has alot to do with ones mental prowess, working online is not as easy as people may think, when you work online you exert both your physical and mental effort together to achieve a desire goal or result. There are times when you might be awake at night to carry out task when all those working offline are busy sleeping on their beds. I will agree that working online actually provides you with the opportunities to be flexible with your task and it create room for proper time management. As one would be able to determine when and what time to carry out each given task for the day, but at the same time you will still have to utilize alot of energy from one's brain to do the job.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Earning money is not a hobby rather it is a need of all the people. People who do not earn money depend on others. This is a really harsh thing. Majority of the people try their best to make money and they also try to never depend on others. This is why they seek various methods of making money online. Of course seeking a day job is what many people would do. This is because many people usually think that online jobs and money making opportunities might not pay well. While this is certainly true, but I do not think that this could be entirely true.

There might be many websites that are not paying well, but on the other hand, there are indeed many people who are making a really huge amount of money online because they are working on professional platforms that pay really well. One thing people must know about making money online is that making money is not easy, but this does not always mean that people are making lesser amount of money than those folks who have a day job. I think that making money online could be much better than day jobs because there are many people who are making thousands of dollars online. In fact, not even many people with day jobs earn that much!
Hi everyone! Thank you very much for your interesting thread. I absolutely agree with everything you mention in your post. I think that making money online is much better than a day job.

First of all, when you work online you work from the comfort of your own house wearing comfortable and casual clothes and shoes. Then, you can work at your own pace and this is great because you have no stress. Furthermore, you do not have a boss over your head pushing you to work harder and harder, making remarks, checking your work and perhaps complaining all the time. What's more, when you have an online job, you can also have flexible working hours. This is wonderful because you can arrange your daily schedule as you wish. This means that you can have free time for yourself. You can go for a walk or do your hobbies. Of course, the best thing of all is that you can spend time with your family and friends.

However, some people believe that it is difficult to make a living with an online job if you do not have an offline job as well. I agree that it is not easy to make money online but on the other hand, I believe that this has to do with the type of online job you are doing. There are more profitable and less profitable online jobs. Wish everyone to succeed in finding the most profitable online job!

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
There there are a lot of reasons and advantages why making money online is considered to be the best compared to making money by working under another person who is an employer as an employee or owning a self-employed business where you are a sole proprietor or a business manager . Making money online give you a sense of freeness you do not have to live under the shadow and arms of anyone in order to earn a living rather you are your own boss and strictly away about your incomes and when you are to be re-nominated by the online job you work on .
A lot of employees in their various workplace sometimes fake personalities which are not beers in order to impress their employer and boss . In an online business search is not applied do you do not have to fake any personality rather you are fully in charge .

Making money by working online is considered to be more profitable , easy , and portable compared to making money by having a nine-to-five job or being self-employed . Research and studies has it that skilled forex traders who spend their time diligently predicting and working on the forex market have the potentials of any up to 20 million naira in a particular month . Brothers and sisters with this statistics you will surely agree with me that online jobs are better than offline jobs .

Kendy

Verified member
I think we have to take it easy with the way this online way of making money is hyped. This has made many people even quit their offline jobs, thinking that making money online is quite easy without skills. One thing I noticed is that, when someone wants to convince another person in working online, he would refuse to mention the demerits or the downside of it, not until the person finally joins and discovers that, ' the more you look, the less you see.' Inasmuch as there are online jobs that pay better and can compete with offline jobs, this does not mean in anyway that one is greater than the other. There are many people who are working offline in a less tedious environment and they are making lots of money. Earning online would depend on your versatility and proficiency. Even on affiliate marketing that is hyped, there are some marketers who have not been able to earn a penny and they look for means to extort newbies by making them feel they would have to pay for coaching tutorials if they want to succeed when they themselves cannot make a single sales. Making money offline and online are both good and both have their demerits depending on the type of job involved and certainly, everyone cannot work online.