Making money is difficult.

Bookwormlux

Valued Contributor
This is an obvious fact and we are just have to accept the way it is . We have to come to realisation of the fact that it is much more easier to spend money than it is to earn the money from working.

When you consider this sometimes, you will not even blame some people who are getting engaged in some easier and simpler ways of making money, even though it is illegal .

The fact is that, we cannot start giving excuses as to why we too ought to join those who are getting involved in doing some bad things just for the sake of making money .

Accepting the reality of the difficulty that presents with making money is the first step that would enable you to be bear in mind always , so that you know how to exercise patience and take the necessary steps expected of you anytime you face challenges in life .

When you also realise that making money is very difficult , then you will not go about spending your hard-earned money on certain things that are not necessarily important .

People who spend their money extravagantly on frivolous things are usually scammers who do not know the pain that comes with how to make money .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Individuals who usually have the mindset that making money online is difficult are mostly individuals who have become a one-time subject and victim to online scammers and platform fraudsters who own and control various can websites and fraudulent platform in the internet . and when individuals who are poised and motivated with the mindset to make money online become subject and victims to this online scammers they end up being devastated and remorseful thereby delivering that making money online is no way possible but difficult . It is understandable to feel this way in fact I personally have become a subject to online scammers and fraudsters back in the year 2018 when I was new to the art of making money online .

Sometimes being scammed and defrauded online is part of the experience and online hustler must face as a way to step up his knowledge and experience about making money online . Many individuals who have been scammed by various online scammers do not view this as a setback or a reason to quit making money online rather they look at this as a stepping stone to greatness and to be more careful next time they are to make money online . It is often said that nothing good comes easy send is applied to making money online . Making money online is not just beautiful and easy sometimes it is difficult and hard to prosper in an online business or job .

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
This is an obvious fact and we are just have to accept the way it is . We have to come to realisation of the fact that it is much more easier to spend money than it is to earn the money from working.

When you consider this sometimes, you will not even blame some people who are getting engaged in some easier and simpler ways of making money, even though it is illegal .

The fact is that, we cannot start giving excuses as to why we too ought to join those who are getting involved in doing some bad things just for the sake of making money .

Accepting the reality of the difficulty that presents with making money is the first step that would enable you to be bear in mind always , so that you know how to exercise patience and take the necessary steps expected of you anytime you face challenges in life .

When you also realise that making money is very difficult , then you will not go about spending your hard-earned money on certain things that are not necessarily important .

People who spend their money extravagantly on frivolous things are usually scammers who do not know the pain that comes with how to make money .
Good evening from my region. Hope you are all doing well and you are having a good time with your family and friends this weekend. Thank you very much for your interesting thread. I really like the topic you have chosen and I absolutely agree with everything you mention in your post.

In my opinion, making money is difficult indeed. Actually, as you say, it is easier to spend money rather than earn it from working. For this reason, you must be very careful with your money and not spend it carelessly on things you do not really need. You must also try to save some money for the future because life is unpredictable sometimes. Undoubtedly, life is not easy and it never was. The truth is that you must work very hard every day to earn some money in order to cover your daily needs and the needs of your family. That's life! Things are not always easy and a lot of patience is needed.

However, you must always remember that there are more important things in life than money which you cannot buy like health, love and peace. Money does not bring happiness, it just makes your life easier. So, it is wise to enjoy life and spend more time with your family and friends than worrying about money. Happiness is found in small things. :)

Sikapa

Verified member
You have spoken the truth. Making money is not easy at all either by doing it online of offline but making people try to hide this bitter truth of making money. Despite it difficulties, we will never give up no matter what because making money is the hardest way but yet it is the only way too.

Most people started it the way we have started and now they are at the top while others also started it the way we have start but they gave up along the way and they couldn't make it till now. Everyone who has the mindset of making money should keep it in mind that is not easy task. It is just like the road of life, it is rocky and at times you will stumble too.

I always ask question like if the way of making money is as easy as others claim then who will choose to be a thief? Even those thieves don't find it easy.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well I understand it is quite difficult to make money online but this shouldn't really be an excuse for people to be lazy because a lot of people are just looking for any single opportunities to justify their laziness that it is not easy to make money online . Over here a lot of people believe that the only way they can make it in life is to have someone in high position that could push them into a position they do not deserve to be.

Before I came to really understand about paid to post website I have passed through several ways to make money online and most of those ways were not really profitable to me , There are a lot of people I have introduced to paid to post website and I have personally give them some tips on how to start earning with these paid to post website but some of them are not really interested because they just consider it as something very difficult for them to do.

Ever since then I have come to understand that a lot of people may likely still fall to scammers on the internet because they are just looking for the most easiest way of earning.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money is all about knowledge and seriousness, if you do not have any skill then you will probably find it very difficult to monetize your time on the internet.

I have come across a lot of people who claimed that making money online is one of the easiest thing to do because they have actually worked very hard for it and they have actually paid their dues.

You don't just sit at a place and claim that making money is very hard if you have not really tried making money. There are several skills or businesses you can venture into and the internet currently and become very successful on it such as affiliate marketing, blogging and so many of them but you have to bear at the back of your mind that it is not really easy for you to make money from this but with consistency and proper guidance you will definitely make it.

Like you have stated, people that spend money extravagantly are people that actually do not know the worth of the money. When you do not actually work for money it is very easy for you to spend it anyhow you like and not feel the pains.

It is actually very safe to say that making money generally depends on your level of knowledge.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
We don't tell people how to spend their money and we cannot really conclude that people that are not prudent with money are scammers or get money illegally. There are reasons for spending money.

Whether money is difficult to earn or easier, the commonest thing is that it is meant to be spent. Though we don't have to spend without any reason that's worth it but still we don't need to be miser to ourselves when it comes to spend money.

It is a good thing to believe that and have the notion that money is difficult to come by. Even those that are scammers do try harder to convince people to come down to their trick let alone some armed robbers that have to do some surveys and researches before going for operation..

However, what will consider as unnecessary now maybe necessary to some. I could remember when I was younger I always told myself never to buy a phone that's worth$50 but now I am seeing myself using phone that is worth almost $450. That's life. We don't get rich just because we don't spend.

In my tribe, there is a saying that if a hunter does consider all what he passed through in the bush before catching his hunt, he won't even give anybody a part of the carcass. Meaning we don't need to always think about how we get money before we spend money.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I am always surprised when I hear people saying making money is very difficult. Well, making money is easy when you know how to do it. Making money is easy when you have the right mindset, making money is easy when you have the necessary skills and knowledge. So, the key to making money is to know how to make money, have the required skills and knowledge, and work hard. Well, I am not saying that you can easily make a lot of money and become the next Warren Buffet, what I am saying is that if you have the mindset of Warren Buffet if you have the skills and knowledge of Warren Buffet. if you work hard like Warren Buffet, you surely can make money and become rich. Here is my three-point guide on how to make money
Invest in yourself: Learn skills, build knowledge, enroll for courses on professional skills, go for higher studies (university education);
Work hard: Work hard even if it means working 12 hours a day; if you are new in the job market never reject any work saying it is low paying, consider building experience first, you will be trusted for high-paying jobs only when you have relevant experience.

E

eldavis

I honestly do not blame some persons when they find it hard to release to others some times because it's not easy to gain money. This is why I tend to appreciate anyone that is willing to release anything to me no matter how small it might be. When it comes to making money, it requires a lot of dedication, hard work and discipline to actually make money, and some persons are not willing to make the needed sacrifice to achieve this.

Kendy

Verified member
Making money either offline or online is not easy. At times, I think if money were gotten from trees, it would even be more difficult because trees would have been scarce. It is not easy to make money at all and there are so many fraudulent sites that can hijack one's money all in the quest of making more money. Making money requires diligence and a determined mind. There is no way money can be made without a level or degree of commitment. This is the reason it baffles me how someone can feel entitled to another person's money. If money is that easy to make, why don't you make one for yourself.

Making money both offline and online requires creativity and some innovative ways to expand your earning potentialities. There is nobody with creative skills but we just find it hard to task ourselves to creativity. I have tried different methods to make money, but at the end of the day, I end up loosing more money because of investments on some schemes to get fast money but the frequent loss made me realize that to make money, I need to be very cautious and I need to display some level of hard work.