Making Money By Selling Social Media Marketing Course

Mika

VIP Contributor
Social media marketing is one of the best ways to make money online. However, a lot of people cannot use this method to make money because they don’t know how to do social media marketing. Here lies the importance of teaching people social media marketing and helping them to use social media marketing to make money. You make money by selling a social media marketing course, whereas your student will make money by marketing on social media.

Your course should include every aspect of social media marketing such as

Facebook marketing

Instagram Marketing

TikTok Marketing

Youtube marketing

Pinterest Marketing, etc.

Your course should include how to build a following on your social pages, how to get traffic on your social pages, how to create content, how to build engagement etc.

You should also include how to monetize your social media pages, how to build interest from businesses and individuals for advertising, etc.

You can teach about influencer marketing, starting ad campaigns, etc.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Is of utmost interest to me to a social media influencer, at this moment I lack the qualities to keep my social media pages engaged with lots of active users. I want to learn the secret to attract traffic to my social media pages, blog, and YouTube channel. This three things is important to me. I might consider enrolling into a course in the future to boost my knowledge of social influencing tasks. It wouldn't be easy at the beginning, but I'm ready for the tasks ahead, because I know how beneficial it will be for me when I turn an expert. If you have an idea where I can enroll into a professional course with lesser fee I'll be grateful for it. Don't suggest me Udemy, the fees are high there, I can't afford it. I'm looking to afford between 10$-15$ fee for a month digital influencing course, around social media promotion, YouTube, and blog.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
This is something I have been thinking about doing for a long time. I have more than 7 years experience with social media marketing. I have managed pages for the brands, businesses and celebrities, I have organized ad campaigns for businesses. I have a lot of following on my social pages. I ca teach how to build followers on your facebook page, I can tech how to create posts for your facebook page, I can teach how to monetize your facebook page, I can tech how to run ad campaigns, etc. Facebook is not the only social media platform that I am using. I also use Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube. I can teach how to use these platforms for promotion, traffic, money, etc. I can exactly show I how I made my career in social media marketing and influencer marketing. However, I have never tried this myself. I don't know why. Maybe I am too complacent with the activities I am doing, perhaps, I do not want to try something new. If you are not a social media marketer, I think you should learn social media marketing by joining a social media course. You need marketing skills for all kind of online jobs.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Probably, social media marketing is one of the most effective marketing methods in which you can use to make some good amount of money for yourself. Firstly it is very important and necessary that you learn how to market things on social media effectively and also grow your social media page to a reasonable extent so that when you start marketing things it will be much better and you will be able to reach more audience.

Some time ago there was an eBook I promoted on Instagram called Instagram monetization checklist. It was actually an ebook with private resell rights. One of the major mistakes I made was that I never used money to promote it.

Has it been that I used money I could have made a lot of money from that particular ebook. You need some amount of money if you really want to make money promoting products on social media.

Rubz

This is a very good way to earn. A lot of people do not go through the stress of advertising and selling products on social media platforms. Instead, they simply sell social media marketing courses. Some people sell all social media marketing courses together. That is, once one buys the course, they could learn about all the social media marketing. While other sells the courses separately. For example, one has to buy Facebook marketing course separate from TikTok marketing course and so on. That way, they can earn more. I'm planning to learn a social media marketing course and when I'm very good at it, i will be able to teach others the course too, so i can earn from it.