Making it big in Affiliate Marketing.

raaman

Valued Contributor
Making it big in Affiliate Marketing.

Earning ten thousand dollars per month is the magic number that most affiliate marketers strive hard to hit. But unfortunately, they seldom achieve that number. Most people in affiliate marketing, either over complicate the process of affiliate marketing, don’t put in enough effort and action in what they are doing.

They may also be not investing in the right training course, and may not be having the right sponsor/mentor showing them the right way to go about. Making ten thousand plus per month online is not as difficult as it might seem. Several affiliate marketers have been doing it.

They have been doing it for many years now, month after month, every month. If you work with the right people, have access to a proven automated system with the best traffic sources, training and put in some effort and work, you can also be making ten thousand per month.

And, you might be doing this sooner than you might think. So, you too want to do it? If so, you have to think fast, plan in advance, and start learning from someone who is actually walking the talk, someone who is actually making ten or fifteen thousand per month online.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
It may not really be easy to hit 10,000 dollars per month on Affiliate marketing but of course it is quite very possible provided you have a lot of traffic methods in which you use to promote your affiliate product.

There are people who have been in the affiliate marketing business for a long time and I can probably tell you that they are making thousands of Dollars on monthly basis and some of them don't even spend money promoting their affiliate links on social media platforms because they have built a lot of traffic streams for themselves using blogs and other means.

Some people even use social media platforms to promote affiliate products for free because they have taken their time to build their following. I know a lot of people who are affiliate marketers that have websites with almost millions of views or visitors on monthly basis in which they used solely for reviewing affiliate products. there is no doubt that such people can easily make up to 10000 dollars on monthly basis from affiliate marketing.

It may take time to do but it is actually very possible especially for the experienced affiliate marketers. I'm also dreaming of that someday.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
Hmmm. The possibility of making up to 10,000 dollars per month with affiliate marketing is not easy and I don't even see the possibility of someone earning up to that amount . I consider affiliate marketing to be something that can actually generates you up to a thousand of Dollars every month . And this is only to people that really understand the best affiliate marketing strategy . Someone who is going into affiliate marketing newly shouldn't even think of making up to that except for celebrities and people that are able to attract millions of followers.

Everything is quite possible to achieve but the most difficult thing is ourselves because we are the one to decide if we will dedicate our time to achieve whatever we need and some people do not even have the time to do so .

I know of people that are making money seriously with affiliate marketing and they are making this money because I believe they were able to learn and understand what affiliate marketing is all about . Without proper understanding , making money with any online skill may not really be easy except through miracle which does not happen to everyone .

kayode10

VIP Contributor
Ten thousand dollars is a big amount of money to be made with affiliate marketing. Only few people are able to achieve this goal with affiliate marketing.

If you are promoting digital product, to achieve this level of success with affiliate marketing, you need to build a huge list with lot of subscribers. The subscribers needs to be up to 100,000 or more.

I know someone who is making more than this amount on monthly basis. He is regarded as super affiliate by many of his peers. The person I am talking about has over 350 thousand loyal subscribers who believe in his brand.

Another way to achieve this amount of money with affiliate marketing is to have a website that attract lots of traffic. The amount of traffic to receive must be up to 500,000 page views in a month.

This is how a website call pinch of yum makes most of the money with affiliate marketing. This website based on kitchen niche but it has a dedicated section where it teaches people how to make money with blogging.

The person behind this blog promote different affiliate programs or money-making section of the blog. He embedded affiliate links in some of the posts and he is making recurring income with affiliate marketing every month.