Make quick money on the internet by beginner at home.

Ganibade

Verified member
How to Make Money on the Internet
Making money online is NOT SIMPLE. But it's also not that difficult if you're on the right track. Making money online will always be a pipe dream for you unless you have the following three things:

Work is required.
Perseverance\sPatience
If you believe you have the three items listed above, then let's get right into the topic.
The following are some of the most genuine and legitimate ways to make money online.

Freelancing

What exactly is freelancing?
You've probably heard the term "freelancing" if you're interested in making money online. But what exactly does it mean? Working for a company or organization on a contract basis rather than on a regular basis is referred to as freelancing.

YouTube
These days YouTube is booming like crazy. People are increasingly turning to YouTube to solve problems, learn new skills, and entertain themselves. YouTube is becoming a money-making machine for content creators as its popularity grows. Yes! In case you didn't know, you can make a good living by making YouTube videos. Although YouTube videos do not pay on their own, you can earn money by placing Google AdSense ads on them (of course there are other ways to make money on YouTube but for now we will stick to Google AdSense). The more people who see and click on your ads, the more money you'll make

Blogging
Blogging entails writing posts on any topic on the internet that are frequently updated. You can write about a variety of topics, including but not limited to personal journals, news, technology, health and fitness, gaming, parenting, and any other topic that interests you.

Affiliate Promotion
Nowadays, almost every product is available online, whether it is as small as a needle or as large as a car. And people are increasingly inclined to purchase products from online stores, possibly due to the ease of access to products and the convenient home delivery system.

These online stores must advertise their products in some way, and affiliate marketing is one of the many methods they use to do so. So affiliate marketing is a type of advertising in which the affiliate (in this case you) promotes products from various online stores on his or her blog or website using a unique link (generally referred as affiliate link). When someone purchases a product through that link, the affiliate receives a commission (generally some percentage of the price of the purchased product).

Almost every major online retailer has an affiliate program that you can join to promote their products on your website and earn a commission if someone purchases through your affiliate link.

LoukiaCharilaou

Valued Contributor
Thank you very much for your informative thread. All earning methods listed are very interesting indeed. You can definitely make money through them. However, they are not easy ways. They require hard work and skills. In any case, I would also recommend them to everyone who is interested in making some legit money online.

SHAHID987

Its good to know all about different ways to earn from internet, I myself tried affiliate marketing and get acceptable result, you are right we need to have a lot of patience. In affiliate marketing first a prepared a website on health and fitness then placed products related to this topic from degistore 24 and then started marketing my website, this remain the toughest and most important part of the earning as if there will be no traffic on our website then the chances of purchase of products become very less. So I focussed on it and for this I chose quora.com

Activator230822

Verified member
I think the are many ways to earn quick money on the internet nowadays. Some of these are:

a) Earning from get paid to write sites
This involves the Earning through working on different writing sites for money. One can be hired by clients to right on their blogs, writing essays and other academic work for students like in freelancing sites like fiver.

b)Earning through trading in crypto-currency and foreign exchange.
Most people are earning free and quick money on the internet through trading for the above named subjects. Crypto and Forex exchange trading has become so popular that people have learned it and are making constantly profits through trading.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There are difference ways. by which one can make money online you just need to get the one you can work with confidently. you can start with
earning from get paid to write sites
This involves the earning from working on different writing sites for money. you can be hired by clients to right on their blogs, writing essays etc. You can start blogging too. You have a blog and posts on any topic on the internet that are frequently updated. You can write about a variety of topics to later monetize the blog

You can do Affiliate marketing you go for it . This is about people buying from your affiliate links for commission