A Quick Guide on How To Make Money Online

Ridoy7869

There is a lot of money to be made online. And I'm not talking about a few hundred dollars or even a few thousand dollars. I'm talking about the opportunity to make six or seven figures per year.

This article will show you how to make money online and how to do it in a way that you can get started right away.

The first thing that you need is an idea of what type of website or business you want to start. There are many different ways that you can make money online, but some methods are more profitable than others and require less work on your part. The best way for me to explain this is by giving some examples:

- Affiliate Marketing - This is where you promote other people's products and services in exchange for cash commissions from the sale of those products and services.

- Blogging - This is where you write articles, reviews, or other content for your blog on topics that interest you in order to
FREE HERE: bit. ly/3sXiQvO (paste in your browser, and remove the space after the dot)

Mika

VIP Contributor
These days every Tom, Dick and Harry pretends to be online guru and start teaching how to make money online. However, the truth is these guys have not even earned decent income from the methods they share. I am not blaming anyone particular, I am just stating the facts.
The OP has shared two methods of making money online, affiliate marketing and blogging. If you want to do affiliate marketing, you need a website, your website can be a blog, a forum, or just a business website. Well, you can also do affiliate marketing on social media. If you are blogging, you will have to implement ads on your blog to earn. You can run different kinds of ads, including affiliate ads to make money. Both of these methods are basically for seasoned marketers because you need substantial amount of traffic to earn from affiliate marketing and blogging, you need traffic that converts.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There are different ways of making money online but I always want to talk more about the attitude of making money online some people thinks that money are shared online business I don't understand why people have a lazy way and mind of making money online. if you are trying to make money online then you should try by telling yourself that you are in for a job and try to make the best off it.

The truth of the matter is that we need to have discipline when it comes to online jobs or working. if you don't discipline yourself you might just have it difficult to make money online. You need to login on time and do the jobs. You need to spend quality time on each site making money. you can work on posting sites, taking surveys, doing affiliate marketing and lots more. just choose the one you like.,

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I agree with @Mika. So many people in the online space always pretends to be gurus because they want to sell some courses. Most are the strategies they dish out are probably fake and if you practice them you're not going to make any kind of money for yourself.

I have actually seen so many of those kind of people on platforms like YouTube and at the end of the day the strategies they dish out is nothing but balderdash.

It is therefore important and necessary people seek proper knowledge before they try to make money on the internet in order to become successful.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Actually, it is easier to make money online by teaching how to make money online rather than doing it yourself. In my 3 years of online career, I have found that people tend to earn more by teaching how to make money through dropshipping rather than doing dropshipping themselves, people are making more money teaching how do to print-on-demand rather than doing print on demand business themselves. I even have found people teaching how to blog or how to make money with adsense who have never blogged and never used AdSense. These days it is easy to find information online and fool people.