Earn Money Make money right now without any skill

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I know a lot of people want to make money quickly and easily online. If you do not have any skill, be rest assured that you can still make money online. Today, I want to highlight some methods or some platforms that allows you to make money online even if you do not have any skill. Some of the ways to make money online without skill;

Taking online surveys: Taking online surveys is a great way to make money online even if you do not have any skill. One downside about it is that it mostly favours people from America and some parts of Europe.

Write in PTP sites: An example is this particular website, you don't need to have any skill before you start making money on this site. All you need to do is to make valued contributions and discussions. Then with patience and consistency you can be able to make money online.

Tundi Mick

I doubt if it's possible to earn money without a skill. Every aspect of making money requires a skill, in the sense that having knowledge about the method you want use to earn money.

Taking online survey or writing in PTP site requires some skills. If you got know writing skills you won't be able to participate in such jobs. Navigating a website also requires skills because not everyone can actually surf the web.

H

hugo1818

There's a will, there's a way.
We still able to find some way to earn money without skill required, like receiving email.
Reply the post if you are interested to know how.

S

Sunday1

I doubt if it's possible to earn money without a skill. Every aspect of making money requires a skill, in the sense that having knowledge about the method you want use to earn money.

Taking online survey or writing in PTP site requires some skills. If you got know writing skills you won't be able to participate in such jobs. Navigating a website also requires skills because not everyone can actually surf the web.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Writing is a skill, if you can't write well, then you can earn through PTP sites, because you succumb to grammatical errors which won't benefit the forum and the members here. So having high level of writing free from grammatical errors, and plagiarism is a plus for you earning from PTP sites. You can succeed via survey even if you don't write perfectly, they seek your answers by ticking on the correct options base on your experience.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Making money without having any skills I highly possible but that makes one an unskilled worker. For unskilled workers there salary are usually low and they are not been treated with enough respects.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Making money without having any skills I highly possible but that makes one an unskilled worker. For unskilled workers there salary are usually low and they are not been treated with enough respects. They work so hard and their earnings is so low bellow what a skilled worker.