Is it right to love money.

Axis

Banned
It is not inherently bad to love money, but it is important to understand the potential negative consequences of an excessive focus on wealth. On one hand, having a desire for financial security and the resources to support oneself and one's family is a natural and understandable goal. Money can provide opportunities and freedom that can improve one's quality of life. Having a desire for financial security and success is understandable and can be a positive motivator. However, it is important to maintain a healthy perspective and balance with other important values to ensure a fulfilling and meaningful life. On the other hand, an excessive focus on money and material possessions can lead to negative consequences, such as:

GREED: An excessive love of money can lead to greed, which can cause individuals to pursue wealth at the expense of others, engage in unethical behavior, or neglect important values such as compassion, honesty, and respect.

UNHAPPINESS: Pursuing money as the sole focus of one's life can lead to feelings of emptiness, lack of fulfillment, and depression.

RELATIONSHIP STRAIN: An excessive love of money can also cause strain on personal relationships, as the pursuit of wealth can sometimes interfere with time spent with family and friends.

LOSS OF PERSPECTIVE: Focusing solely on money can sometimes cause individuals to lose sight of other important values such as love, compassion, and community

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Personally I see nothing wrong for an individual to love money and the reason is because for an individual to Love money simply means that he or she want to satisfy his all I need and want and obviously is convinced that with money he or she can live a comfortable and stress free life. But what is wrong is going on individual of money way too much, when an individual of money way too much he or she is more likely to sacrifice anything within him or her to achieve this money in abundance which involves sacrificing his or her relationship or even sacrificing much of his or her time to stay isolated just to make money from various source of wealth.

It is important that we understand the importance of our sanity as human beings that is why we must engage in moderate strategies of making money online we should do not take much of our time or take much of our energy in which we can use to channel into other aspects and areas of our life.

Etini

Valued Contributor
I don't want to believe that someone in this age would say that loving money is bad. Not when ravaging inflation is spreading like wildfire to ravage the world. I personally chase money with all my heart above anything else. No need for anyone to talk relationships because most human relationships nowadays are completely dependent on financial resources to sustain and keep it working. It is important for people to be money conscious and stop acting as if money is a plague or is evil.

Mikes smithen

Verified member
Technically loving money can be a bad thing but if we were to examine this question very much realistically we would see that loving money is not even bad and the reason is because when we love money we have the vigour as well as they ability to pursue and make it. It also depends on the kind of love that you are talking about here, because in my own sense I love money and that has obviously moved me to look and search for it whether online or offline and in as much as I am a student I am also making plans to own a business someday and of course all this is achieved for my love of money.