Make money publishing articles

King bell

VIP Contributor
If you're looking to make some extra money by publishing articles, you've come to the right place. In this blog post, we'll give you a brief introduction to making money by publishing articles.

First and foremost, you'll need to identify a market for your articles. There are a number of ways to go about this, but the simplest is to find a niche website or blog that is willing to pay for quality content.

Once you've found a market for your articles, the next step is to start writing! This may sound obvious, but it's important to remember that your articles need to be well-written and of a high quality in order to be accepted by most publishers.

Finally, once you've written your article, it's time to submit it to a publisher. Most websites and blogs have an 'Article Submission' page where you can provide a link to your article.

That's it! If your article is accepted, you'll start earning money from it. Of course, the amount you earn will vary depending on the market you're writing for, but it's possible to make a decent income from publishing articles online.

Mika

VIP Contributor
If you have article writing skills, you can make money from your articles in many ways. You can start publishing on article publishing sites like HubPages, vocal, and medium. It might take time to start earning but in the long run, you might be able to earn well. You can also join article submission sites where you will have to submit your article and receive payment upon approval. Criteria for publication are very high and the approval chance is very low. You can then write for clients through freelance marketplaces. You can try freelance marketplace specifically designed for writers, for instance iwriter, or you can join general freelance marketplaces like Fiverr and Upwork. ON fiverr you will have to create your article writing service and will make money when someone orders for articles, and on upwork you bid on article writing jobs and when you are hired you can start earning from your article writing services.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
It is not easy to make money selling books online. You will always invest more in time and effort and you must have some writing skills too to be successful. Here is how to get you book writing and publishing successful:

1. Find a niche that you know well, and then do a lot of research on it.

2. Find an agent, who will help you sell your book to publishers, but be careful because many agents charge for their services.

3. Write a book proposal, which will help you get an offer from publishers.

4. Get feedback from readers before releasing your book to the public.

5. Publish your book on Amazon or other online sites where people can buy books online using their credit cards or PayPal accounts with their bank account information stored in the site's database for future purchases (if you don't want to use PayPal then there is always IndieGoGo).

6. Promote your book by posting reviews on Amazon and writing articles about it in other websites like Goodreads and Facebook groups where people can share their thoughts about your book with each other (this will also help promote your book on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter etc).

7. Make more money by selling more copies of your book than the first sale price.

Mastergp

Verified member
They are many ways to make money but one can make money by writing of articles that help to build ones mind. It not a bad idea for one to write article online many people write creative active that deliberate on health, education, business etc and this have drawn many people to their blog.

I have being writing article online too in some online site most of my article were base on kids and business, well I lobe business and they impact I person my received in business and for that I have to share my own ideas to others so that they could learn.

To make money from writing article online one need to understand the item he or she is letting others know and also he or she need to understand many areas of live so that others will understand what he or she is writing.

Trendri on it own have also being a good forum to publish different article that help build the knowledge of other and many are earning from it, I am not left out I have earn income from this site from the first day till now and still pitting up my best to make sure my ideas which I am publishing in this forum help build others mind on that area of business and money making.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have always said that people who write very well on the internet have one of the best chances to make a lot of money for themselves because there are a lot of platforms that will pay you to write on the internet.

One of the platforms I have come across that pays people to write his listverse. This platform support to people across the world to publish their articles and if it is of a very good quality they will accept it and pay you $100 for each article.

What do you need to know is that the platform is very competitive because there are so many people around the world who wants to make money for themselves. you can also make some money from platforms like clearvoice and so many others if you are very good in publishing article. You can also use that opportunity to promote your affiliate products.