Make Money From Online Publishing

Make Money From Online Publishing
As a publisher or writer, there are ways you can take advantage of this opportunity to make money online. You don't have to sell printed books before you can make money, and in fact, what I'm about to talk about in a moment doesn't require any money to get started: all you need is the ability to write.
There is an Amazon KDP platform that allows authors and publishers to publish their books online at select prices and then earn 70% of the sales amount.
As an author, all you have to do is find ways to create books in PDF format and then upload them.
It is highly recommended that you learn how to post there first. There are online lecturers and courses that I have personally attended, and based on the knowledge gained, you can start publishing without any problems.

So all you have to do is go to Amazon KDP, login, and upload your books.​

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
With online publishing, I am currently in article writing , I did not tried with Amazon KDP, and I am not sure it will work because even I don't pay for something that I get for free.
Such sales are possible when writers have fans who will love to read your work even if they need to pay for it, otherwise not.

But you, as you started this thread, why not share your experience, how much you made by that idea?

moonchild

VIP Contributor
Making money with online publishing is very possible and it is a good way to make passive income, because once you write an article or a book or any publishable material that's it, it lives forever.

I've got friends that are doing it and back then when I was still hustling they gave me some tips on Amazon KDP.

Put in more efforts in doing keyword research and find the keywords that have a medium to low competition and the write your ebooks matching those keywords specifically, and take it from there but this is for Amazon KDP specifically.

For other methods of publishing you can you can try out medium or blogging there is a new method called substack which help in monetizing your audience.

But at the end it all boils down to you and what you want and more compatible with, you'll have to try and see what sticks and don't.

Finger Geek

Verified member
Amazon Kindle is one of the best place a publisher or author can make money online. For you to make money with Amazon Kindle you will have to write a book of any form. It might be a journal, novel, summary , color book or any form and publish it in Amazon Kindle. The good thing about this company is that , you will not have to pay any fees to publish your book, it is totally free.

There are two ways to make money there. One is when buyers only download your book as PDF and the other one is when the buy the hard copy. Either of the two is good. And to upload a book there, we will have to write it in word and upload it on the website. We are the one to set the price ourselves. It is a good and easy way to make money as a publisher

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
People that are interested to make money in this ways have to understand that the most important skills they will need is just the ability to write high-quality content. Without the possibility of writing good quality contains a lot of other publishers in the platform may not gives you opportunity to make money because they will write higher quality content and most people will likely concentrates to patronize them more than you who are not able to write a satisfactory ebooks concerning what people might be interested to read.

It all depends on the type of online business you are interested to do , obviously there are other online business that may not require you to write content . They are skills that you needs to learn depending on what you want. You can research more on the internet and check out other skills that can be learnt and choose depending on your interest.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Amazon kdp publishing is a very lucrative business venture as how many people have capitalised on the is around the world to make a lot of money for themselves.

It is important for you to know that publishing books on Amazon requires a lot of work and knowledge if you really want to become very successful on it. It is not just something you will log in on your account and publish your book because there are a lot of things you need to do if you really want your books to sales.

You must be good in creating contents because you are ability to create content that people will like will make you make a lot of sales. You also need to learn keyword research very well so that your books will be visible on the Amazon platform and people will be able to purchase it.

Another important thing is that you must be good as a graphics designer in order to be able to design the back cover of your eBook.