Make money from Publishing online

Carpon

Valued Contributor
As a publisher or writer, there are ways that you can use that ability to earn online. You must not have to sell printed copies of books before you can make money and infact, what I will be talking about now requires no money to begin: all you need is that writing ability.

There is a platform Amazon kdp which allows writers and publishers to publish their books online at their chosen prices and then they earn 70% of the sales amount.
As a writer, you will just need to find ways of making books in the format of PDFs and then you upload them.

It is very advisable that you first take some lessons on how to publish there. There are online tutors and courses which I personally have taken and from the knowledge gotten, you can begin publishing without encountering any problems in the process.

So all you need to do is go to Amazon kdp, sign up and upload your books.

Mika

VIP Contributor
You can publish a lot of things online to make money, from articles and blog posts to ebooks, workbooks, digital courses, digital products, digital arts, NFTs etc. There are a lot of platforms where you can publish your works and make money by selling your work. Depending on your skills you need to choose the niche. if you are good at writing, you can publish blogs, articles, ebooks and paperbacks, if you are a good speaker, you can publish podcasts, if you are a digital artist, you can publish digital products, and if you are a video content creator you can publish videos to make money online. There are a lot of platforms where you can publish for free. However, the main question that needs to be answered is is it easy to make money through this method? Well, the answer depends on how good you are with SEO and digital marketing

Finger Geek

Verified member
Yes there are many ways or websites to make money as a publisher or writer. As a writer we can make money online by placing our hugs on Fiverr and upwork. There writers are getting paid more than $5 per article. Also there are some websites that will pay you to submit article and they will pay you well for it. Some are paying up to $30 per article but there requirements is high.

Apart from that we can try some websites that will pay you per views on your article or other users will have to tip you. Example are read cash that you will get paid when you are tipped by other members or by there robot and on this website you will get paid directly to your bch wallet. Also publish0x, you will get paid to view other users article and also get paid when others read your article

Siva

Affiliate marketing is an advertising model in which a company compensates third-party publishers to generate traffic or leads to the company’s products and services. The third-party publishers are affiliates, and the commission fee incentivizes them to find ways to promote the company. tinyurl.com/xux27mrb

cmoneyspinner

I have never tried UpWork. But I had no luck with Fiverr. Instead I used a site clled SEOClerks. I sold a blog commenting/social sharing service. I did OK for a while. But then customers stopped coming so I moved on.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
If you are a good writer then you have no excuse not making money online because Amazon Kindle has given so many people this opportunity to monetize their eBooks on the internet.

With Amazon Kindle you will be making a whole lot of money if you publish some good amount of book and apply the necessary things required in order to make it visible to people. This is why I always advise people who wants to venture into Amazon Kindle to learn keyword research very well because it is one of the most important things if you really want to make sales.

There are also a lot of other platforms in which you can publish your eBook and make some good amount of money for yourself such as gumroad and so many others. Personally I prefer Amazon Kindle because the Amazon platform has so many visitors every day that could make you some good amount of money.