Make money learning skills

PICKFORD

Verified member
Talking about acquiring skill in order to earn a living,what is your own opinion about this?
Which skill do you think is the best,so as to earn fast after completing your training?well for me, I don't think there's any skill that you acquired, after completing you turn a boss overnight,it all depends,when it comes to skill,you need some backup from nowhere,what i mean is connection from wealthy client
Am an architect,i finished my training few months ago,some people think that architect are meant to be rich with their profession,but it's a big NO, because without good connections vulcanizer is more better than you,lol,why? because they earn their daily income each day the mount their machine at the road,i have a friend of mine who is an electrician,he was through with his training though,but since then,he has not received a call concerning his work,what is he planning?to go for barbing,hmmm, that's why am confused guys, bring your own opinion,which is the best to start with?just list them.

Having a Skill will pay you but you have to be versatile and patient too. You can't just dwell on one skill.I will explain.

Aside from having a degree in EEE , I also did apprenticeship as an electrician and am trying to get knowledge of solar systems along side.

My connection started from the time of my apprenticeship, I started making contacts with my trainer's client.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't try to steal a client but tried to sell my skills to them so they have reasons to call me for job, especially when my boss is not available. Well it still depends on the kind of boss you had, the environment, the skill and the kind of people you move with. I wish I could explain better.

Well I really do not have much idea about this though because I can’t really say that I know of any legit site that does a program like this. But what I can say about it is that I do hear about some people talk about it just like I am hearing about it here in this forum. If truly there is any sites or platform that deals with something like this then I will be so glad to give it a try because it will be a great opportunity for someone like me. No offense I didn’t mean to sound selfish though.

It's very important to acquire a skill that is well sought after.....Not some skills that are not in need in the society. You need to make what you are going for, is something that will be creating value, and the when something creates a real value, definitely money will start rolling in for you.

If you learn Barbing and you are very good and exceptional at what you do....And you are in a strategic location where there are people or congestion, you will definitely be making huge sales. Why? Because you are good at the services you provide and the position you are also is nice.

Apart from barbing we have a lot of skills that can be learnt....Even online has so many skills available to learn to make money.

Depending on your chosen career, it will help you become more employable and promotable by acquiring related skills. I would look at increasing my skills through certificate courses offered by reputable schools. These schools need not even be expensive. In our country, our government supports and funds trade schools that teach high-demand skills like welding, caregiving, nursing aide, massage, beauty services, dressmaking, tailoring, computer servicing, and automotive servicing. These courses are not just open to those who have completed senior high school level. Many professionals attend these courses to gain specific and practical skills that may help them acquire high-paying jobs here and abroad. These programs last between two to five months and may be taken during weekends. I would also consider attending online courses because they are convenient and can be done during our free time. The one thing that we shouldn't allow is being idle.

The problem of some countries is that they do not accept online certifications let's say you get certification from Udemy or Coursera or elsewhere they only accept certification from universities.

No one will do the thinking for you bro, you own yourself, nobody does, anybody's opinion is just theirs, is what they think you should learn, but we don't know like you know yourself, ask yourself what do you like doing, what fascinates you that can also make you money by the side, this will really help you in staying focused when it comes to learning new skills.

I would have advise you to learn software development, but I don't know if you like computers, so you see everything boils down to you and you alone, they are a lot of skills out there you can learn and start earning, all you have to do is stay focus and give it time, you'll certainly excel, no one cares about certificates now, what matters is the value you have to offer.

It is very important that you should have a skill that you can readily market it out to people first of all before trying to go into the market but then a lot of people have dilemma with choosing the particular skill that is right for them. I will say that the best thing that you can do for yourself is to evaluate which one you have personal passion for and the one that also has the probability of giving you sustainable source of income. It should also be something that is cheap to set up and continue with .

Money is very important in our life. therefore it is very essential to acquire skill that will bring consistent income for someone.

As a result of this, I am focusing more attention on how to make money online. The following are some of the money making method I am planning to include into my online multiple streams of income.

Affiliate marketing
I like affiliate marketing for the fact that he gives someone opportunity to become his or her own boss.

You work at any time you like once you master the whole process of making consistent income with affiliate marketing.

Freelancing
I like to make money from freelancing for the fact that you only mastered the skill once and you keep rendering the service to the people in the marketplace. The better part is that there are some services which you can render with the uses of software. This include SEI auditing and proofreading and editing.

Amazon Kindle publishing
Amazon Kindle publishing gives you the opportunity to make money on autopilot on the Amazon store. I am planning to become a content writer and this is one of the ways I can make money with this writing skill I acquire along the line.

You only need multiple books in the marketplace to make consistent income with Amazon KDP.

There are several skills in which you can learn and become financially free on the internet. I have come across a lot of people that independent online business in order to make a living. One of the things I observed in them is that they are very good at what they do because it took them a lot of years of learning and practice in order to get there and this is definitely one of the best way of making money online. On daily basis they are very sure that they will make money because they have already gotten their place and learnt a lot of things and how to make money from what they are doing. One of the most commonest online money-making venture in which people make a whole lot of money is affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing has really blessed whole lot of people because of how lucrative it is and anyone from anywhere in the world can make a whole lot of money from it. The beautiful thing about it is that you do not need to have your own product before you start selling but you make money by promoting other people's product and get a certain percentage usually cut commission. This is one of the best online businesses you can learn and make a whole lot of money in 2022.

Not really like that , Even if I have to learn a skill now it is not something I should be expecting to be making a huge sum of money overnight , it will take a lot of time for me to build up my trusted client and customers that will help me make money profitably in the area I have chosen to concentrate.

What I now understand is that there are certain skill that can be learnt by someone and the possibility of becoming rich is faster . Well in most cases there are some skills also that can make the possibility of getting rich lower , it all depends on what is needed and how you are able to choose the right skill to learn and monetize.

Making money shouldn't really be our main points of focus except when choosing a skill, but the most important thing is learning and understanding how you can make this money.