What should be one plan's to earn money doing multiple tasking including learning new skills?

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Since, I was new to the online learning world. I knew only one site that was Timebucks that can pay me, because at that time the major problem was that I didn't have a PayPal wallet that is worldwide available.

However, with time I have been to a lot of sites and as it wasn't college days due to lockdown so I got a lot of time to explore these earning methods. But, although I have got quite a few earning sites, still it consumes a lot of time for me and it's just a part-time as you know. So, I am often confused that doing multiple tasking in the sense that in learning new skills, I can't give much time.

How would you cope up with this situation?

Right now , I am still going through some Forex class to really understand how money can be made from the forex market and at the same time I am also posting and making money on paid to post platforms. It is not really easy for me to multitask these two things at the same time because both of these things are mandatory for me to do .

What I have come to understand is that time management is very important. We just have to know when we have to perform a particular activities and we have to stick to those time as much as possible so we can have time to also concentrate in other..

Although it is not always easy because sometimes I am always carried away by so many things , but I still try as much as possible to make sure I achieved what I needs at the end of the day.

Taking part or engaging in a lot of money making ventures is a good thing though as you will infer, it comes with a price especially if it is one that needs much dedication and time sacrifices.
Like personally I work as a teacher in a school and at the same time I am a crop farmer, I do online work and an still learning more. You can see I am accumulating too much on me which at times is bad at other times is good. But all things being equal you must not be a Jack of all trade who is master of none but this should not be a motivation for you to not work hard
Do as much as possible and allocate time for every of your work depending on how you prioritise them. Moreso it is good that you take time off from work at times to ease the stress.

The best bet is to apportioned your time the thing is that you can't achieve things you set out to do if you do not plan it out. if you want to multitask on sites then you should try to plan your time for each of the sites.

For me I try to work at least to work on 3 sites daily. I don't just like working on one site since it will bring boredom. so what I do I have set out like 2 hours each for each of the 3 sites so give or take i should spend 6-7 hours daily on sites. I try to type fast as well so that I can at least reach the posting limit daily and I'm done for the day to fsvr other things that has nothing to do with money making

So just create time daily for the different sites you have to work on.

Doing multiple tasking is time consuming truth be told, although a lot of people would advice not to rely on just one method of earning or personally you might feel your earnings are not enough so it would be best you put your hands into more things. Speaking from experience it's not easy cause you might not be able to give equal attention to each task, if you look carefully, you would discover that there is one or two you hardly pay much attention to, I think it might be helpful if you have a timetable that would help you arrange how you manage your activities.