How important is learning skills to earn money?

Immilash

Many people venture into online activities but don't have good skills, is it possible for these kinds of people to earn a decent amount of money online? For me I don't think if such people can earn a tangible amount they will only earn peanuts. What's your opinion on this?

Flow-er

Skills are very important in your quest to making money on the internet. In the offline business , you will need documents of qualifications to get the needed job but in online investment you don't need qualifications you need skills to get yourself the desired jobs. It is also important to note that you should always learn if you want to earn. There are various platforms on the internet where you could get free training on relevant skills.

You could get yourself some basic skills on free videos from YouTube. There are couple of youtube channels that deliver good and quality training on some basic skills. You could learn programming language on YouTube as well because most of the YouTube channel have qualitative content. I prefer getting trained online using YouTube because it is a video tutorials and very similar to the ones we used to have in the class. So many people tend to learn faster using video tutorials than reading content.

The level of skill that you have online will determine the amount of money that you were make. It is however left to you to decide what means you want to use to make money for yourself on the internet.