Make Money from blogs.

Gilbert Ceyram

Start blogging now and make some cool cash. Blogging is the latest trends right now. Many people think there is less less cash in blogging but I assure you, if you start today, you would give testimonies of your success one day

Mika

VIP Contributor
Do you know when will that one day come? You don't know that because I am 99 percent sure that you have never blogged. I am also 99 percent sure that you do not even know how to blog. These days I see every Tom, Dick and Harry talking about bogging, giving advice on blogging, and telling people that you can make money easily from your blog. I had to spend $100 in marketing my blog before I earned $1. I have been blogging for 2 years but I don't reach the payment threshold on adsense every month. Blogging is hard work.

General01

Do you know when will that one day come? You don't know that because I am 99 percent sure that you have never blogged. I am also 99 percent sure that you do not even know how to blog. These days I see every Tom, Dick and Harry talking about bogging, giving advice on blogging, and telling people that you can make money easily from your blog. I had to spend $100 in marketing my blog before I earned $1. I have been blogging for 2 years but I don't reach the payment threshold on adsense every month. Blogging is hard work.
That's the plain truth,I understand you.
Blogging can be quite tedious and tasking especially if you are not well vast in knowledge and experience.

In the same way,No legitimate money making work is easy. It requires hardwork, you will have to put in your unyeilding efforts to make the best out of it.

Caramelle

I agree wholeheartedly with you guys, earning from blogs is not exactly a walk in the park. After paying for the domain and hosting, you need to spend time writing compelling articles on your niche. In the process, you will have to forego other earning opportunities. Alternatively, you may choose to hire a content writer. Again, you have to fork out some cash to pay the writer. To be considered for Google Adsense placement, you must have enough content on your blog. You need to build traffic in order to be considered for ad placement. You will likely spend money to market your blog. Depending on your location, you may have to wait for months for the blog to be eligible for monetization.

I have tried to do it on my own but in the two years of trying, I only managed to post 5 articles. I can't afford to pay for a content writer and I also cannot afford to take time out from my primary earning site. Also, blogging is not exactly the latest trend in earning. Perhaps vlogging is? Looking at the approaches successful bloggers have taken, you have to build a brand and take it across platforms, including social media. It's hard work. No wonder many people now prefer to seek monetization for their content through other platforms.​