Make money from blogging; paid or organic?

eenya00

These past days, i have been making a lot of research concerning making a full time income with blogging and i am stuck between using paid advertisement or better still organic followers.

they each both have there various pros and cons and i would be directing you on the one i feel is better from my research.
but before i start i strongly advise anyone not to ever pay for bot traffic as this would be detrimental to your site or rather counter productive, as google or any other ad network would definitely discover and hand you a ban, which i know is lifetime.

some of the pros of using paid advertisement is that you can reach whatever goal you set for yourself as soon as possible, you would consistently hit your target but the problem with this method, is that you would not have repeated visitors to your blog, meaning that you would need to spend money whenever you intend on sending traffic to your blog.

why the organic method takes time to build or work but i believe on the long run it is actually better as you would have lots and lots of repeated visitors to your site without spending any money whatsoever again.